I am bored thread

qwurtie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm happy not all 20000 members start a thread everytime they are bored! :sneaky2:

sozzzz.... i just thought cos i was talking to myself in a few of the other threads i should make a thread were it's ok to talk to myselffff.

Hello! and welcome to the I am bored thread!

Whenever you are bored just come here and tell everybody how bored you are!!

You can talk about whatever you like! ...and feel free to talk to yourself! :freak:

:insane:

Does it mean the thread is gonna be boring? coz if we are bored, we come here and say we are bored, the it will be twice boring. I mean :blink: won't we bore ourselves talking about boredom? and if we talk to ourselves (which is boring too) it will be like we are mad :insane:

...:blink: I need a doctor :lmfao:

sozzzz.... i just thought cos i was talking to myself in a few of the other threads i should make a thread were it's ok to talk to myselffff.

:roftl:

:blink:U should come with me to the doctor :lmfao:

Does it mean the thread is gonna be boring? coz if we are bored, we come here and say we are bored, the it will be twice boring. I mean :blink: won't we bore ourselves talking about boredom? and if we talk to ourselves (which is boring too) it will be like we are mad :insane:

...:blink: I need a doctor :lmfao:

:roftl:

:blink:U should come with me to the doctor :lmfao:

no going to the doctors is BORING! :mf_rosetinted:

wer'e mika fans of corse we're gonna be mad! ...ok, maybe talking to yourself is going a bit too far.. :blink:

heres a game for bored people, but the problem is, after you've finished, your bored again... http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=9644 :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

Archived