MiniPops

eloise.shaw

Ok, recently I went to Bradford Photography museum, and I have been there about twenty times now. But it has changed round a bit and they had new stuff in the gift shop. I found this little book:

Minipops-Famous-People-Drawn_1C5678BA.jpg

And I bought it:biggrin2:

Basically its a book of famous people drawn reallly small. So I looked on the artists site, http://www.flipflopflyin.com/minipops/index.html and I just fell in love with them.

I was bored one night, and decided to make my own :das: :

MiniPop-Mika2.jpg

MiniPop-Mika3.jpg

Guess who it is!:biggrin2:

If you cant figure it out, you need to check what website you are on.

So, I made some. Can you make any more mika ones, but different outfits. Or other famous people.

Enjoy!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like a little lego Mika:teehee:

It's cute!

Teehee Thx. I will post some pics from the book. It's awesome! It has eminem and jesus and pet shop boys and the beatles and britney spears. It was made in 2004 so its a bit out of date. lol

Teehee Thx. I will post some pics from the book. It's awesome! It has eminem and jesus and pet shop boys and the beatles and britney spears. It was made in 2004 so its a bit out of date. lol

I like the idea but I really cant draw nice!!!! :teehee::aah:

I like the idea but I really cant draw nice!!!! :teehee::aah:

Just use paint! It can be easy if you make it easy! For me, I wanted a good one, so I used photoimpact and serif drawplus and it took me two hours to sort it out properly. Most of the time I was trying to figure out how to get gridlines on, and then I finally discovered they were only one size. So i tried without instead. :aah:

Archived