Hurts

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them very much (not as much as Mika...:wink2: but very much...hmmmm I discovered them a bit too late (just about 2 weeks ago) ....they were in Poland (my country) in January. They performed in Krakow, Warsaw and Gdansk...they're loved here...and they love us...they said Krakow was their best show....Theo was very animated and happy when he was talking about Poland (and normally he is very serious) ...that made me like them even more..I live near Krakow ..damn...now I'm waiting for Opener festival in June...they will be there and if I'm still interested I'm going...(I don't like festivals that much... I mean I like them but sometimes I find them too tiring....)..I don't wanna go to another country right now to see them cause they were so good in Poland...it has to be Poland.....you know...:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, this one works, thank you Sarah!

I'm not quite sure what I think about this video.:blink:

But, I definitely love the song. :biggrin2:

It's a bit weird indeed, but I like. I think it's inspired from the Greek mythology. But I'm not sure :teehee:

I like them very much (not as much as Mika...:wink2: but very much...hmmmm I discovered them a bit too late (just about 2 weeks ago) ....they were in Poland (my country) in January. They performed in Krakow, Warsaw and Gdansk...they're loved here...and they love us...they said Krakow was their best show....Theo was very animated and happy when he was talking about Poland (and normally he is very serious) ...that made me like them even more..I live near Krakow ..damn...now I'm waiting for Opener festival in June...they will be there and if I'm still interested I'm going...(I don't like festivals that much... I mean I like them but sometimes I find them too tiring....)..I don't wanna go to another country right now to see them cause they were so good in Poland...it has to be Poland.....you know...:wink2:

You're really lucky to have them so many times in your country, especially if Theo's so enthusiastic about it. :naughty:They're coming to Romania in a month, for the first time. But I'm pretty sure it will be the last time also :aah:

• 4 weeks later...
whaaaaa!!! tell us more!! :boing:

Well, it's was fabulous indeed... :wub2: Theo has a perfect voice, he left us speechless. He said a few times how much he likes Romanian girls (they filmed their music videos here) and he threw roses in the public :blush-anim-cl:Andy was amazing too, he had the best guitar solo I've ever heard in a concert :teehee: I've got photos from the gig too, you can add me on facebook if you want to see them :original:

• 1 month later...
Last night was ****in epic like Theo said :mf_lustslow:

I am still on a :shocked: after last night but they were AMAZING!!!

and I know they had a great time too

this is from the stage

scaled.php?tn=0&server=614&filename=q5typ.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

he was tweeting last nigh before concert and today

http://twitter.com/#!/theohurts/status/73629347369582592

:wub2: :wub2:

Amazing picture and happy to hear you had an amazing time.

I'm seeing them again on Monday.

:Update:

Hurts have announced yesterday their autumn tour which is supposed to be their greatest to date ( :naughty: ). There aren't many dates but even so, you can already purchase the tickets on Facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/hurts#!/hurts?sk=app_137800769578239

Hurts will play:

Mon 17 Oct 2011 – Russia - St Petersburg - Glav Club

Tue 18 Oct 2011 – Russia - Moscow - A2 Club

Fri 30 Sep 2011 - Germany - Stuttgart - Porsche Arena

Sat 01 Oct 2011 - Germany - Frankfurt - Jahrhunderthalle

Sun 02 Oct 2011 - Germany - Munich - Zenith

Tue 04 Oct 2011 - Germany - Dusseldorf - Philipshalle

Wed 05 Oct 2011 - Germany - Erfurt - Thuringenhalle

Sun 23 Oct 2011 – Croatia - Zagreb - Bocarski Dom

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - Italy - Milan - Alcatraz

Thu 27 Oct 2011 - Austria - Innsbruck - Dogana