Hurts

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The tickets aren't available yet though cause i went to an Orange shop and they told me it is too early to ask about them.

Hugs to you too :wub2:

:wink2:hmm,i will visit my neighbor [Orange Shop] again!:mf_rosetinted:i think they are sick of me,but i don't care!they must give me the tickets when they will be available!:naughty:

The tickets aren't available yet though cause i went to an Orange shop and they told me it is too early to ask about them.

Hugs to you too :wub2:

wow, I didn't know that! :blink: I went to the Orange shop last week and the woman told me that tickets ARE available here...I was actually planning on going to get it this week. :huh:

It is funny that the gig in Milan is the day before MY birthday and the gig in Bucharest will be few days after Nicoleta's. Lucky scorpios. :teehee:

I reckon the guys are having some gigs at the moment that aren't on their official list...it's good that we know about the gig in November.

@Sarah: I love your avvie. :thumb_yello:

Bianca

xx

wow wow oh ohh:wub2: wonderful :wub2:

ohh:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Theo looks somehow stiffened with that girl :blink: Maybe because man in song is like that, never could express his emotions freely and openly:teehee:

I'm dying to see them live:aah:

nice interview :original: and, yes, he is handsome :naughty:...they both are, but Adam seems like he needs to be told, and Theo like he already knows:naughty: Just kidding. Love them. :blush-anim-cl: I envy you people who are going to see them.

I envy you people who are going to see them.

haha! I honestly can't wait for Sunday! I find it hard to believe that I am going to go to another gig this year (about about TWO more) which are not Mika's.

Sounds to me like the PURFECT 18th birthday party one could have. :fangurl::lol3:

So, Milan! Here I come!!! :pbjt: < this is the only thing I REALLY miss about MFC. :lmfao:

Bianca

xx

Milano - last night show: magic! :wub2:

thank you, Hurts....I love you! :wub2:

Oh, that's so good to hear!:wub2: So they are good live? I always worry I'll end up disappointed after seeing live artist I love.:naughty:

Wonderful album indeed:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Milano - last night show: magic! :wub2:

thank you, Hurts....I love you! :wub2:

you were there too?! :shocked: when did you arrive in the queue?

Did they sing Water ?:teehee:

nope...to my mum's disappointment. :naughty:

ok...here's a report.

I went to the queue at 6pm and to my surprise there were already like 70-80 people there! I took the chance to ask the first ones when they had arrived. You would never guess, but they're almost as mad as MFCrs: 7am!!!! :aah: (please, Vanessa, don't make me do that in Bucharest!!!)

The organisation was kinda strange, because I had to collect my tix from the venue, yet they told us to wait until they'd let everyone in. But with the logic of a selfish MFCr, I thought: whoa, wait, so I'll have to stop and get my tickets while all the others will fill the whole venue?! :shocked: the answer was a bitter yes!

Anyway, we did so and we've arrived in the 5-6th row, which wasn,t bad for such a concert (I would even reccomend it!) because there's nothing much to see from the front row.

We had to wait a looooooooong time and they were a bit late. The opening act was quite fun. The guy looked a bit like Jimmy, only he was black haired.

When they came on stage, people went mad. And with the whole tension building up in everyone,"Unspoken" began and...honestly I have no words to describe how amazing-unbelieveable sounds Theo live! (his sound engineering skills came in handy! - I've read somewhere that he studied this in uni) My hair immediately stood up all over my body. I didn't really see Adam, because I had to look around a guy in front of me...but I was right accross from Theo and being a tall girl, I stand out in the crowd no matter what and people are usually shorter than me...so I had him staring at me most of the times, which made me feel funny :naughty: (not that I brag.)

The gig was too short, but it was an incredible relief for me to know that I'll go to another in 2 weeks! :pbjt: I was determined to wait for a M&G, but it was raining like hell and the minute we got out we ran into Richard (the opera backing vocal. And I just went: " Congratulations!" and he thanked us and mom told him something but I was in awe to notice how young he actually is to stay focused on what he was saying.:roftl: We've waited like half an hour, but we thought, there's no point in staying any longer' cuz it was getting late. (I'm counting on you Vanessa to have this unsuccessful M&G come true in Bucharest, ok? :wink2: )

It was amazing indeed! can't wait for the next one.

Bianca

xx

ok...here's a report.

I went to the queue at 6pm and to my surprise there were already like 70-80 people there! I took the chance to ask the first ones when they had arrived. You would never guess' date=' but they're almost as mad as MFCrs: 7am!!!! :aah: (please, Vanessa, don't make me do that in Bucharest!!!)

The organisation was kinda strange, because I had to collect my tix from the venue, yet they told us to wait until they'd let everyone in. But with the logic of a selfish MFCr, I thought: whoa, wait, so I'll have to stop and get my tickets while all the others will fill the whole venue?! :shocked: the answer was a bitter yes!

Anyway, we did so and we've arrived in the 5-6th row, which wasn,t bad for such a concert (I would even reccomend it!) because there's nothing much to see from the front row.

We had to wait a looooooooong time and they were a bit late. The opening act was quite fun. The guy looked a bit like Jimmy, only he was black haired.

When they came on stage, people went mad. And with the whole tension building up in everyone,"Unspoken" began and...honestly I have no words to describe how amazing-unbelieveable sounds Theo live! (his sound engineering skills came in handy! - I've read somewhere that he studied this in uni) My hair immediately stood up all over my body. I didn't really see Adam, because I had to look around a guy in front of me...but I was right accross from Theo and being a tall girl, I stand out in the crowd no matter what and people are usually shorter than me...so I had him staring at me most of the times, which made me feel funny :naughty: (not that I brag.)

The gig was too short, but it was an incredible relief for me to know that I'll go to another in 2 weeks! :pbjt: I was determined to wait for a M&G, but it was raining like hell and the minute we got out we ran into Richard (the opera backing vocal. And I just went: " Congratulations!" and he thanked us and mom told him something but I was in awe to notice how young he actually is to stay focused on what he was saying.:roftl: We've waited like half an hour, but we thought, there's no point in staying any longer' cuz it was getting late. (I'm counting on you Vanessa to have this unsuccessful M&G come true in Bucharest, ok? :wink2: )

It was amazing indeed! can't wait for the next one.

Bianca

xx[/quote']

Oh, is it cold in Milan?? Queuing since 7am.... :shocked: And the arrangement of picking up tickets is really weird. I'd keep begging the the reception if not cursing them if i were you :sneaky2:

Not much to see from the front row? Haha a HURTS gig must be totally different from a MIKA gig, as I could imagine :naughty:

Anyway I am really glad you had a great time Bianca!!!!! You can certainly find your M&G there in Bucherast!! :huglove:

And hi Vanessa, good to see ya here!! Thanks for the link, you're so updated upon everything :teehee:

Hi! i heard of them a while ago in a magazine but never heard them. then they were on TV the other day and i thought they were brilliant! they doo remind me of the Pet Shop Boys a bit (mostly the look) but perhaps it was just for the vid :biggrin2: