Hurts

Sarah_Lollipop

thank you,girls!oh,Kylie is another love of mine!

edit:

Kylie Minogue - Wonderful Life[Hurts Cover - BBCR1 Live Lounge].mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?5nju47p3y9fwkcu

X Factor - Hurts mit Wonderful Life - X Factor Video.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?oz7f3d7yf0fwdea

i must confess,this song is stocked in my head!i wake up today with it in my mind...and i have a great pleasure listening every variant of this song ,this is why i did mp3 from every video what i've got!

Thank you Nicoleta! :flowers2: I also love listening different live versions!

Now that tour started I'm especially eagerly waiting for good sound quality of Evelyn live:wub2:

Thanks.

You're welcome :original:

Message from B!anka:

Hey there MFC! Long time no see' date=' and when we see, I'm visiting a different thread. (I still haven't forgotten the smileys!!)

I just LOVE these guys and I think I'm gonna see them on the 24th in Milan. It's funny how I firstly planned the trip (actually my mom did for my bday ) and then discovered them. It seems like it has become like a sport to travel for a gig!! it's shocking that I'm getting to see them so soon though!

I hate so much that they don't have an HFC or something...I have no idea when to go, how long it'll take and so. I so miss MFC in this situation.

So I just passed by to say hi and tell you that I'm into some other kind of music.

Take care, guys!

Bianca

xx

PS: have even blogged about them if you want to take a look: http://thewhitefeather.wordpress.com/2010/10/01/happiness-hurts/ [/quote']

Hello Bianca! :bye: What have happened to you?!:blink:

Ooohh I'm so jealous you are gonna see them!

Oh well...when I manage to caught Mika I'll catch them too.:mf_rosetinted:

Does anyone know which interview is this from?

'What's a Hurts groupie like?

theo: Eastern European! The more die-hard ones are out there - they're also the most beautiful and the most angst-ridden. They like sensitive men. I also get gay men - but that's an added compliment.

adam: I'm the housewife's choice. I cater for the mature crowd. I think it's because I feel so at ease talking to them, it is natural chemistry. I'd marry a 50-year-old. Dame Helen Mirren is my dream woman - you'd go out for a few good years, and then you'd move on.'

I laughed so hard :naughty: I kind of recognized myself in both answers :blush-anim-cl:

Actually in their mix - Eastern European mature crowd:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Bianca! :bye: What have happened to you?!:blink:

Ooohh I'm so jealous you are gonna see them!

Oh well...when I manage to caught Mika I'll catch them too.:mf_rosetinted:

Does anyone know which interview is this from?

I laughed so hard :naughty: I kind of recognized myself in both answers :blush-anim-cl:

Actually in their mix - Eastern European mature crowd:mf_rosetinted:

Hello, Vedrana!

I'm very good thank you. I just decided a while ago that I cannot be MFCr anymore so I've had my account deactivated by request. Mom let me know about this thread. :naughty:

I don't know what interview that's from but it's quite ridiculous because I have just completed my outfit for the gig so that I'll look like one of the girls from the "Wonderful life" video. (will post pics from the gig and a report! :biggrin2: ) :aah: I'm Eastern European but I ain't no groupie!! :roftl:

It feels really strange to me to be so much into another kind of act in such a short time. But I still can't let go of mr. Penniman! (as long as he doesn't do his hair like Theo's...we all know it doesn't suit him. :lol3: )

Bianca

xx

Hello' date=' Vedrana!

I'm very good thank you. I just decided a while ago that I cannot be MFCr anymore so I've had my account deactivated by request. Mom let me know about this thread. :nau ghty:

I don't know what interview that's from but it's quite ridiculous because I have just completed my outfit for the gig so that I'll look like one of the girls from the "Wonderful life" video. (will post pics from the gig and a report! :biggrin2: ) :a ah: I'm Eastern European but I ain't no groupie!! :roftl:

It feels really strange to me to be so much into another kind of act in such a short time. But I still can't let go of mr. Penniman! (as long as he doesn't do his hair like Theo's...we all know it doesn't suit him. :lol3: )

Bianca

xx[/quote']

ok, well, I'm sorry to hear that, but if you decided so...:dunno:

oh, yes please :boing: definitely share your experience when you get back:biggrin2:

haha, yeah, I'm not so sure about that "groupie" either...I guess it depends on ones definition of groupie :naughty: But I totally agree on the rest what he said.:blush-anim-cl:

oooooh I have to strongly disagree!:naughty: I find Mr. Penniman just divine with hair slicked back:blush-anim-cl:

I've mentioned some time ago the way they speak, well according to this guy it's definitely Manchester thing:naughty: Cute!

1.22 is "normal" English for me...way my teachers talked...and way I hear it on BBC and elsewhere:naughty:

I've mentioned some time ago the way they speak, well according to this guy it's definitely Manchester thing:naughty: Cute!

1.22 is "normal" English for me...way my teachers talked...and way I hear it on BBC and elsewhere:naughty:

I don't think Theos' accent is a Manchester one. I read somewhere that he's from Yorkshire. Adam has the accent though.

I don't think Theos' accent is a Manchester one. I read somewhere that he's from Yorkshire. Adam has the accent though.

well, you would know!:naughty: they sound same to me:roftl:

love listening them speak anyway :blush-anim-cl:

do you speak like that too? :naughty:

I really can't afford to go. I'm very upset right now.

:sad: ayy, please don't be! But I understand you, it happens to me all the time too:naughty::boxed: but, if anyone you will surely have another opportunity to see them :huglove:

Hurts - Tour dates

October 2010

Thursday 07

UPGRADED: HMV Institute, Birmingham, UK

Friday 08

Trinity Church, Bristol, UK

Saturday 09

o2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London, UK

Monday 18

Berlin, Kesselhaus (verlegt vom Lido), Germany

Monday 18

Berlin, Kesselhaus *Upgraded Venue*, Germany

Tuesday 19

Hamburg, Übel & Gefährlich, Germany

Wednesday 20

Köln, Essigfabrik (verlegt vom Luxor), Germany

Wednesday 20

Cologne, Essigfabrik *Venue Upgraded*, Germany

Friday 22

München, Theaterfabrik (verlegt vom 59:1), Germany

Friday 22

München, Theaterfabrik *Venue Upgraded*, Germany

Saturday 23

Zürich, Härterei Club, Switzerland

Sunday 24

Milan, Magazzini Generali, Italy

Domenica 24 Ottobre

Milano – Magazzini Generali

Via Pietrasanta 14

Tuesday 26

Sala Bikini (Barcelona), Spain

Wednesday 27

Sala Penélope (Madrid), Spain

Saturday 30

Brussels, Belgium

February 2011

Saturday 19

Bierhübeli, Bern, Switzerland

Sunday 20

X-Tra, Zürich, Switzerland

March 2011

Tuesday 08

Hamburg / Große Freiheit 36, Germany

Wednesday 09

Neu-Isenburg / Hugenottenhalle, Germany

Friday 11

Dresden / Alter Schlachthof, Germany

Saturday 12

Berlin / Huxleys Neue Welt, Germany

Wednesday 16

München / Tonhalle, Germany

Thursday 17

Köln / E-Werk, Germany

SOURCE : http://www.informationhurts.com/gb/live/upcoming/all/

http://events.myspace.com/460138039/Events/2

:wub2:thank you!

hmm,i would love to come!maybe i will convince someone to give me a present for my birthday ,a ticket to this show...*cross fingers!:naughty:

Is your birthday then ?

Please join Bianca and me !:roftl:

And Better than Love was filmed here at Baneasa studios .:thumb_yello:

Is your birthday then ?

Please join Bianca and me !:roftl:

And Better than Love was filmed here at Baneasa studios .:thumb_yello:

:blink:really?!WOW!I must join with you girls,both!hugs you!

yep,my birthday is on november 5 ...i must convince my husband!*cross your fingers for me!:sneaky2: