Lorenzo van Velzen Bottazzi

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, you know what annoys me?

That there still are people asking if he's not doing the show ... Although that's not even the worst, I saw a tweet of someone asking him to explain shortly why he wasn't doing the tour! He wrote half a book about why he wasn't doing the show! :aah: Is it so hard to go a few tweets back to check if there has been anything written? :aah:

Btw, you know what annoys me?

That there still are people asking if he's not doing the show ... Although that's not even the worst, I saw a tweet of someone asking him to explain shortly why he wasn't doing the tour! He wrote half a book about why he wasn't doing the show! :aah: Is it so hard to go a few tweets back to check if there has been anything written? :aah:

Yeah I don't get it either... He said why... And a few tweets later he even said: Check a few tweets back :roftl:

People are so lazy :roftl:

I know :aah:

How hard is it if you're interested in someone/something, to check back to see if there's already something said .. If he tweeted 24/7 ok .. but one or two tweets a day, I think that's managable, no? :aah:

I know :aah:

How hard is it if you're interested in someone/something, to check back to see if there's already something said .. If he tweeted 24/7 ok .. but one or two tweets a day, I think that's managable, no? :aah:

Maybe they don't care as much as other people do :naughty:

how do you even know that?! :aah:

:mf_rosetinted::das::mf_rosetinted::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

On my way to the hague voor de #sytycd3 theatertour with jasmijn, mijanou @extremotion and @Samanthayvel

:lmfao:

Angelo, he's from last season ..

The other guy on this pic btw:

66878166287803406996164.jpg

He's dancing Mad World f.e. ... Can you imagine that? :sad: It won't be the same .. at all .. :no:

Angelo, he's from last season ..

The other guy on this pic btw:

66878166287803406996164.jpg

He's dancing Mad World f.e. ... Can you imagine that? :sad: It won't be the same .. at all .. :no:

that sucks...couldn't they have left his part out?

I mean, now it's like there saying to Lorenzo: haha you can't dance in the show, but HE can!!!

Hmm .. but you know .. Mad World was like the best dance of the show, I can understand they want that in the tour .. But it just won't be the same if it's not Lorenzo :sad:

I have no idea how I'll be sitting on that first row that day .. but I don't think I'll enjoy it all very much :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm .. but you know .. Mad World was like the best dance of the show, I can understand they want that in the tour .. But it just won't be the same if it's not Lorenzo :sad:

I have no idea how I'll be sitting on that first row that day .. but I don't think I'll enjoy it all very much :blush-anim-cl:

noooo you will enjoy the show, I'm sure!

just not Mad World :mf_rosetinted:

A little 'report' from yesterday:

It was a nice show but there was some kind of emptyness in the parts Lorenzo should have danced (although of course there's someone dancing it, but you know what I mean :bleh:). Lorenzo found it weird to see it all (instead of dancing it). And it was very quiet, not much fans etc. They didn't recognize him or something like that .. But I'm not sure if I want to know the details of that last part :aah::roftl:

From last night:

Xtremely hyped Dreamchaser Concepts aan 't Uitwerken om 01:30 THNX to my Energy'Level boost door #AtomicEnergDrink & supportive messages! ♥

:wub2:

Now you tell me ... why you're posting here :mf_rosetinted:

And not because I said you had to :aah: because I didn't .. I only said you could post here if you liked the guy .. So, why do you like the guy? :mf_rosetinted:

And welcome :bleh:

Now you tell me ... why you're posting here :mf_rosetinted:

And not because I said you had to :aah: because I didn't .. I only said you could post here if you liked the guy .. So, why do you like the guy? :mf_rosetinted:

And welcome :bleh:

cause you told me to like him? :blink::mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Ill get back to you on that one- i dont know the guy...:naughty:

cause you told me to like him? :blink::mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Ill get back to you on that one- i dont know the guy...:naughty:

:lmfao: That's not true! :aah: I just said this was the only thread I'm in when I'm on here .. and you said he was more in you age range and that you wanted to google him, wich isn't necessary because you can find here everything you need to know :aah:

But I'll be waiting for that answer :mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna try apple jenever right now :mf_rosetinted: It smells strong :aah: Had it for New Years Eve but didn't get to that bottle, the other thing I had was too good :teehee::roftl:

:lmfao: That's not true! :aah: I just said this was the only thread I'm in when I'm on here .. and you said he was more in you age range and that you wanted to google him, wich isn't necessary because you can find here everything you need to know :aah:

But I'll be waiting for that answer :mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna try apple jenever right now :mf_rosetinted: It smells strong :aah: Had it for New Years Eve but didn't get to that bottle, the other thing I had was too good :teehee::roftl:

I only tease... :naughty:

I sure hope I wont keep you waiting too long... :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Archived