GingerLujka

behold!

another proof of Mika's involvement with Doctor Who multiverse:

[YOUTUBE]6md5RSnVUuo[/YOUTUBE]

yes, Mika is the Bad Wolf :shocked:

I'm lost - what does Lollipop have to do with Doctor Who??? Are you just digging now, or am I missing something? (that'll happen often. :aah:)

Yes... he is. :das: I do love wolves... quite smexy. :teehee::naughty:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm lost - what does Lollipop have to do with Doctor Who??? Are you just digging now, or am I missing something? (that'll happen often. :aah:)

Yes... he is. :das: I do love wolves... quite smexy. :teehee::naughty:

Bad Wolf, Mika is the Bad Wolf... :wink2: in the Lollipop video... Mika... the bad wolf... nah, forget it...

Oh. :aah:

Well technically he's not "bad" per say... he just seems bad... :aah::roftl:

You actually know all the episode names??? Good lord, I'm obsessed with The Vampire Diaries and even I don't know all the names of them... very few. :aah:

hahaha, well, Bad Wolf is sort of a name that keeps popping up all through the 2005 season of Doctor Who, the first one I ever saw :thumb_yello: so no, I don't know names of all the episodes :aah: I have a very poor memory, as a matter of fact :teehee: but you can't miss the Bad Wolf, it's mentioned in almost every episode :wink2:

hahaha, well, Bad Wolf is sort of a name that keeps popping up all through the 2005 season of Doctor Who, the first one I ever saw :thumb_yello: so no, I don't know names of all the episodes :aah: I have a very poor memory, as a matter of fact :teehee: but you can't miss the Bad Wolf, it's mentioned in almost every episode :wink2:

You know you'll have to keep doing this till I start watching it, right? :aah: Which may or may not happen because I'm lazy, and with my ADHD, very forgetful. :aah:

You know you'll have to keep doing this till I start watching it, right? :aah: Which may or may not happen because I'm lazy, and with my ADHD, very forgetful. :aah:

ooh, boy, you dunno what you're missing :wink2:

get over your laziness and start watching :aah:

ooh, boy, you dunno what you're missing :wink2:

get over your laziness and start watching :aah:

I can work on the laziness, but if my brain deems something unimportant (which it often does, even with truly important things) Than I'll never remember. For example, I completely forgot about this conversation untill I came back here just now to respond. So... yeah. :aah:

The idea that you all came up with sounds really cool. :) Doctor Who turns out to be MIKA.....BRILLIANT AND AMAZING!!! A glittery TARDIS would be FANTASTIC!

Yeah! If we continue with this idea and be really persistent and annoying :mf_rosetinted: maybe we could even get the DW people to call Mika's people and make Mika the new Doctor! I can imagine him now regenerating, coming to existence with golden star dust shooting from his sleeves and suit....and he is reborn..in his skinny jeans and mad hatters hat... :das: And then he could do a spot of decorating in the TARDIS! :naughty:

Edited by AmaranthineMikanista

Yeah! If we continue with this idea and be really persistent and annoying :mf_rosetinted: maybe we could even get the DW people to call Mika's people and make Mika the new Doctor! I can imagine him now regenerating, coming to existence with golden star dust shooting from his sleeves and suit....and he is reborn..in his skinny jeans and mad hatters hat... :das: And then he could do a spot of decorating in the TARDIS! :naughty:

That sounds immense :pbjt:. I'd LOVE to see an episode of DW like that. :biggrin2::thumb_yello: What if, Mika then...goes out looking for all his fans that are bored in the ordinary world( because all the colour has gone) and gets them onboard the TARDIS! I think I went a bit over the top then....:blowup: ah well, being a MIKA fan allows you to go over the top. :partytime2::woot_jump: YAY!

That sounds immense :pbjt:. I'd LOVE to see an episode of DW like that. :big grin2: :thumb_yel lo: What if, Mika then...goes out looking for all his fans that are bored in the ordinary world( because all the colour has gone) and gets them onboard the TARDIS! I think I went a bit over the top then....:blowup: ah well, being a MIKA fan allows you to go over the top. :partytime2::woot_jump: YAY!

That's not going over the top at all! :aah: You obviously didn't read some of the previous posts... :mf_rosetinted::naughty: We already had an 'episode' with the whole of the MFC onboard the TARDIS. :roftl: Well it is bigger on the inside...:mf_rosetinted:

Now, if we could make it happen in the actual show...well, now I've gone overboard... :aah::roftl::roftl:

Okay, it doesn't involve Mika (i guess) but.... I just found a new favorite game and in-game location. :teehee:

Quoted from dear old Wikipedia*.

Destroy All Humans! 2 (2006)

Part of this video game takes place in "Albion" (Britain). On this level, when the main character (Crypto) terrorizes humans in his true form, their screams include the cries "Someone call the Doctor!" and "Where the hell's the bleedin' TARDIS?"

Using the psychokinetic power "Follow" on citizens of Albion causes them to sometimes chant "I obey", which is a possible nod to either the Master or the Daleks. The Earth is also referred to as "Sol 3", the name used by the Time Lords in various stories.

(*I noticed the "Where's the TARDIS?" comment while playing the game - the only thing I heard was TARDIS. :teehee: So I looked it up - I think I'll stay in Albion for a while and terrorize some more people. :naughty::teehee:)

And of course, in every episode he would have to sing a song! His glittery TARDIS would confuse all the aliens... especially the Daleks, and he could use Hugo Boss spray as a weapon!

Dalek 1 - Vision impaired by shiny-stuff on TARDIS. Cannot function... Cannnnnnot Fuuuuuunction... Ahhhhh"

Dalek 2 - Vision impaired by Hugo Boss spray all over eye-lens....

And of course, in every episode he would have to sing a song! His glittery TARDIS would confuse all the aliens... especially the Daleks, and he could use Hugo Boss spray as a weapon!

Dalek 1 - Vision impaired by shiny-stuff on TARDIS. Cannot function... Cannnnnnot Fuuuuuunction... Ahhhhh"

Dalek 2 - Vision impaired by Hugo Boss spray all over eye-lens....

And Mika's most powerful weapon - his voice ofc! :biggrin2:

Mika: Everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today

Dalek 3 - EXTERMINATE! EXTERMIN...NOOOO...THE URGE TO KILL FADING, FADING...goneeeEEEVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY LOVE TODAY!

:naughty:

I'm not gonna post the link here, but I found something... disturbing... when I typed MIKA and TARDIS on Google... :boxed: if you scroll down (first few hits are this thread :biggrin2:) there's a fanfiction that I don't recommend to younger than 18 :shocked: Tardis played Mika's music in that FF and everyone started... well.. making babies... :boxed:

I'm not gonna post the link here, but I found something... disturbing... when I typed MIKA and TARDIS on Google... :boxed: if you scroll down (first few hits are this thread :biggrin2:) there's a fanfiction that I don't recommend to younger than 18 :shocked: Tardis played Mika's music in that FF and everyone started... well.. making babies... :boxed:

OMG! :shocked: I....I.........have no words :boxed:

And ofc leave it to Jack to know who the 'really cute lookin' singer' Mika is... :mf_rosetinted::das::roftl: