GingerLujka

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not gonna post the link here, but I found something... disturbing... when I typed MIKA and TARDIS on Google... :boxed: if you scroll down (first few hits are this thread :biggrin2:) there's a fanfiction that I don't recommend to younger than 18 :shocked: Tardis played Mika's music in that FF and everyone started... well.. making babies... :boxed:

Doesn't everyone respond that way when they hear Lollipop?!

. . . What?

Yes I saw the new ep on Saturday. Those aliens look well weird!

I was a bit skeptical about Dr Who going to the USA (I know, I know, BBC America insisted...) but I think I'll like this season :thumb_yello:

xcept, now that I have to watch one episode at the time, Steven Moffat's obsession with two-part episodes is getting on my nerves :bored:

I was a bit skeptical about Dr Who going to the USA (I know, I know, BBC America insisted...) but I think I'll like this season :thumb_yello:

xcept, now that I have to watch one episode at the time, Steven Moffat's obsession with two-part episodes is getting on my nerves :bored:

Hey! The Doctor deserves to be over here too. :bleh::aah: I'd think, what with the TARDIS, America should be one of the first places he goes. :aah:

We seem to be prone to ignorance and alien attacks, we NEED him. :roftl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...