Brits 2011

marian538

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laura Marling is AMAZING. Unlike Cheryl, she is a true musician, she plays guitar and writes her own songs. She has great talent. And she's also very young, I think that she's under 20.

I really like her.

As to Bieber, well, I don't think that he's a super musician, but I don't see why he would be worse than most pop stars out there, tbh :dunno: He seems to sing ok.

my hubby´s daughter (11) is a bieber fan and sadly I´ve listened to many live songs,and IMO he is as good as Britney Spears live :mf_rosetinted:

Laura Marling is AMAZING. Unlike Cheryl, she is a true musician, she plays guitar and writes her own songs. She has great talent. And she's also very young, I think that she's under 20.

I really like her.

As to Bieber, well, I don't think that he's a super musician, but I don't see why he would be worse than most pop stars out there, tbh :dunno: He seems to sing ok.

Unlike LOADS of people on the pop scene. But of course Cheryl is the Devil. :naughty:

I really like her.

I haven't heard of her ... but then again ... I've realised I've missed out on alot of acts and stuff from last year for obvious reasons ... the only problem I have with Bieber is he looks about 5 ... god they get younger don't they :lmfao:

I love Take That ... sorry ... I will always be biased for them - I was a huge fan back in their first heyday :teehee:

Unlike LOADS of people on the pop scene. But of course Cheryl is the Devil. :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: I do like Cheryl actually ... cos' I quite liked Girls Aloud (cough .. I have all their albums ... cough) .. very sorry ... to admit that ... but she is hyped beyond belief ... not Best Female certainly ... I have weird taste in music ... I always have :lmfao:

Hey, I never said that Cheryl is the Devil...In fact I always say that she seems like a nice girl. It just bothers me that they have elevated her to some sort of cult status when the girl can't sing for her life, to the extent that she is incapable of performing her own songs live. Any other act that falls under that category (ie, Britney,etc) I obviously think the same about :dunno:

Hey, I never said that Cheryl is the Devil...In fact I always say that she seems like a nice girl. It just bothers me that they have elevated her to some sort of cult status when the girl can't sing for her life, to the extent that she is incapable of performing her own songs live. Any other act that falls under that category (ie, Britney,etc) I obviously think the same about :dunno:

When I did my courier job I had to sit through one of Britney's concerts ... when you go to so many gigs ... you appreciate talent ... and not ... miming ... the kids loved it ... but me ... not so much ... one of the weirdest gigs I went too was Shania Twain ... I don't like her much at all ... but she was good ... we had really good seats for that ... and people were rushing up to the stage while she was singing and getting programs and stuff signed ... while she was singing ... mic in one hand ... pen in the other ... never seen anything like it ... woman didn't falter singing wise once ... and she did it constanly ... still don't like her music ... but she went up in my estimation for that :thumb_yello:

When I did my courier job I had to sit through one of Britney's concerts ... when you go to so many gigs ... you appreciate talent ... and not ... miming ... the kids loved it ... but me ... not so much ... one of the weirdest gigs I went too was Shania Twain ... I don't like her much at all ... but she was good ... we had really good seats for that ... and people were rushing up to the stage while she was singing and getting programs and stuff signed ... while she was singing ... mic in one hand ... pen in the other ... never seen anything like it ... woman didn't falter singing wise once ... and she did it constanly ... still don't like her music ... but she went up in my estimation for that :thumb_yello:

maybe out off topic,but Lilstar sang with her in a gig!! :aah: :aah:

In your opinion, of course. :thumb_yello:

Many people don't like Shania Twain's music because it's quite countryish, but she has a really good voice and sings very well.

In your opinion, of course. :thumb_yello:

Well, in the opinion of anyone who appreaciates singing in tune and hitting the notes :lmfao:

If you find me a good live performance of her I am happy to revisit my opinion on her.

[

Well, in the opinion of anyone who appreaciates singing in tune and hitting the notes :lmfao:

If you find me a good live performance of her I am happy to revisit my opinion on her.

Well our opinions obviously differ and I doubt I could find any performance that wouldn't be substandard in your view. I like her and I think she can sing, that's my opinion, I'm not out to prove anything. Let's agree to differ? :thumb_yello:

Archived