Brits 2011

marian538

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best single is Tinie Tempah for Pass Out :wink2:

and this is by public vote...

[YOUTUBE]QzvGKas5RsU[/YOUTUBE]

I mean, it's ok but I would have never guessed UK voting for a song like that. :shocked:

Besides, it sounds like a Kanye West rip-off. :naughty:

Whyyyyyyyyy, why not could be Bruno or Glee best breaktrough???

Pfft ... silly .... don't know about breakthrough artist ... I just want to break him :lmfao:

Oh ... he's only 16 though ... but ... that's not an excuse :mf_rosetinted:

I don't personally think the cast of Glee are are artists. They are a cast. Of a musical. Glee.

Let's nominate the cast of Mamma Mia or Jersey Boys next.

Oh no it's not the theatre awards, I forgot.

Ha ... true ... I think the cast of We Will Rock You should be nominated next year ... then again I remember the uproar when Mark Ronson got best Male instead of Mika ... he's not a solo artist ... he's a producer ... Brits have always been abit screwed :teehee:

Least Cheryl didn't get Best Female ... but had anyone heard of Laura whoever ... I've never heard of her :dunno:

Ha ... true ... I think the cast of We Will Rock You should be nominated next year ... then again I remember the uproar when Mark Ronson got best Male instead of Mika ... he's not a solo artist ... he's a producer ... Brits have always been abit screwed :teehee:

Least Cheryl didn't get Best Female ... but had anyone heard of Laura whoever ... I've never heard of her :dunno:

Laura Marling is AMAZING. Unlike Cheryl, she is a true musician, she plays guitar and writes her own songs. She has great talent. And she's also very young, I think that she's under 20.

I really like her.

As to Bieber, well, I don't think that he's a super musician, but I don't see why he would be worse than most pop stars out there, tbh :dunno: He seems to sing ok.

Archived