mari62

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a proposito, nn sapevo che fosse il figlio di Mengacci

Mi pare di aver sentito qualcosa in radio l'anno scorso se mi ricordo bene... Comunque non sapevo che ci sarebbe stato in radio oggi, visto che il suo programma con la Laura ri-inizia il 8.

Mi pare di aver sentito qualcosa in radio l'anno scorso se mi ricordo bene... Comunque non sapevo che ci sarebbe stato in radio oggi, visto che il suo programma con la Laura ri-inizia il 8.
io l'ho scoperto in questi giorni :shocked:

cmq dai, se dovesse andare male a Radio Deejay, magari ti prende Mengacci a cucinare con lui su Rete 4, specialità gallesi, ti piacerebbe? :roftl:

Buon pomeriggio!! :bye:

beh, qualcosa di positivo quest'anno ci sarà sicuramente: tanto Mika :biggrin2:

nuove canzoni, video, promozione, interviste, concerti...... Mika in tutte le salse, faremo indigestione :teehee:

cosa può chiedere di più un superfan dalla vita? :naughty:

Il mio unico commento a riguardo è :dance_man: Non vedo l'ora!!

Nerys sono molto contenta di come stanno andando le cose alla radio... e chissà che questo 2012 non ti porti un'occasione di lavoro proprio a Deejay :wink2:

Buon pomeriggio!! :bye:

Il mio unico commento a riguardo è :dance_man: Non vedo l'ora!!

Nerys sono molto contenta di come stanno andando le cose alla radio... e chissà che questo 2012 non ti porti un'occasione di lavoro proprio a Deejay :wink2:

Ciao Lu! Eeeeeeeeh magari!! Grazie comunque :original:

eh sì, io lo sapevo della Nerys! la troglodita qui presente però invece di guardarla al pc ha solo ascoltato la radio :aah:

comunque sto occupandomi del suo caso

a Radio Dee Jay

devono prenderla come speaker

ho detto

:mf_rosetinted:

E invece mi si vedeva dalla webcam della regia :teehee:

E tanto di :mf_rosetinted: anche a te :naughty:

beh, qualcosa di positivo quest'anno ci sarà sicuramente: tanto Mika

nuove canzoni, video, promozione, interviste, concerti...... Mika in tutte le salse, faremo indigestione

cosa può chiedere di più un superfan dalla vita?

Oh si lo spero tanto :D

sure!

oh, most part of us do understand, write and read english...we get the meaning, at least! words cause misunderstandings sometimes...:original:

Jaya, you're a friend of mine here on MFC, am I wrong?:teehee:

Haha, I was just kidding! I didn't mean to intrude! But if you insist :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

You see, my country doesn't have any active members so i had to close the thread, you'd let a poor threadless girl stay here for a few hours won't you? :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

MFC friend, check your requests, you are now! :naughty:

Haha, I was just kidding! I didn't mean to intrude! But if you insist :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

You see, my country doesn't have any active members so i had to close the thread, you'd let a poor threadless girl stay here for a few hours won't you? :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

MFC friend, check your requests, you are now! :naughty:

Hi Jaya! :bye: I'm the resident non-Italian of the thread, I moved to Italy from Britain just over 3 years ago and they haven't managed to get rid of me yet :naughty:

Hi Jaya! :bye: I'm the resident non-Italian of the thread, I moved to Italy from Britain just over 3 years ago and they haven't managed to get rid of me yet :naughty:

Haha, aww, that's sweet ! :wub2:

Whatchya doin'? I'm supposedly working out math :mf_rosetinted:

checked! :wink2:

now that you are here....please, help ME! :tears:

I neeeeeed to reach 4000 posts here because I've got a great amazing introduction for the Italian Thread part XVII, you've got to see it :naughty:

but...nobody posts here, as you see :sad:

please, come here and say :bye: sometimes!

thank you :huglove:

I'm very happy

:boing:

What do you mean nobody posts here, have you not seen how much I've been spamming recently?? :mf_rosetinted:

checked! :wink2:

now that you are here....please, help ME! :tears:

I neeeeeed to reach 4000 posts here because I've got a great amazing introduction for the Italian Thread part XVII, you've got to see it :naughty:

but...nobody posts here, as you see :sad:

please, come here and say :bye: sometimes!

thank you :huglove:

I'm very happy

:boing:

You mean you don't mind me hogging your thread? 'Cause I can leave if you want :naughty:

Awesome! Of course I will help you ! I wanna see your new intro! Don't worry, you'll get to 4,000 in a few days. :glasses2:

I like your avvie :mf_lustslow:

My grandma once gifted me a crystal heart pendant which she bought from Venice. It's gorgeous :wub2:

I will go to Italy this summer, maybe you'll bump into a confused looking tourist and it'll turn out to be me! :naughty:

It surely came from Murano, a little town near Venice that's famous for artistic glass/crystal making :original:

it would be great! I really hope:blush-anim-cl: : I managed to bring here a japanese Mikafan, so an indian Mikafan is more than welcome:biggrin2:

You mean the thread or actually to Italy? Awesome :wub2: Where do you live, in Italy?