New mika international store!!!

Has anyone noticed the changes to the new Mika International store?? It looks VERY fancy! :thumb_yello:

But is anyone else having the same problem where you can't log in, and that it says it does not recognise you're account?! :shocked:

It is happening to me and I ordered 3 items last week and now it's saying I have not ordered ANYTHING! :aah: I just wanted to know if anyone is going through the same problem, and if there is anything we can do about it!? :thumb_yello:

here is a link to the new international store: http://shop.mikasounds.com/ :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone noticed the changes to the new Mika International store?? It looks VERY fancy! :thumb_yello:

But is anyone else having the same problem where you can't log in, and that it says it does not recognise you're account?! :shocked:

It is happening to me and I ordered 3 items last week and now it's saying I have not ordered ANYTHING! :aah: I just wanted to know if anyone is going through the same problem, and if there is anything we can do about it!? :thumb_yello:

here is a link to the new international store: http://shop.mikasounds.com/ :mf_rosetinted:

oh :shocked: happened to me too and when i asked to send me password it said my e-mail wasn't found :blink::shocked:

edit: i ordered something too a while ago, i hope this doesn't mean i won't get it :huh:

oh :shocked: happened to me too and when i asked to send me password it said my e-mail wasn't found :blink::shocked:

same here and I ordered the new TOFU doll last week! if it says my order was not taken down I HOPE I can order it again and get my money back!!! I contacted them.... and they still have not replied! :(

same here and I ordered the new TOFU doll last week! if it says my order was not taken down I HOPE I can order it again and get my money back!!! I contacted them.... and they still have not replied! :(

i ordered that one too, but longer ago then next week

i did get a confirmation mail,

but still it's odd, now we can't even check the status of an order :huh:

i ordered that one too, but longer ago then next week

i did get a confirmation mail,

but still it's odd, now we can't even check the status of an order :huh:

I KNOW IT'S SOOO WEIRD! I got a confirmation email too so at least we have proof we did buy it! And they took the money from my bank account too so I HAVE PAID FOR IT! :aah:

I KNOW IT'S SOOO WEIRD! I got a confirmation email too so at least we have proof we did buy it! And they took the money from my bank account too so I HAVE PAID FOR IT! :aah:

i did see we can contact them, maybe we should just let them know something's wrong :dunno:

the url has changed for the new website! :shocked: so they can say we did not order anything with the new website, AND WE MIGHT NOT GET OUR MONEY BACK!!! Plus I tried to call the old number and they said they were no longer in use :(

Don't worry about it, I'm sure it will be fine. It's the same company and the old records are on the old site. :thumb_yello:

the url has changed for the new website! :shocked: so they can say we did not order anything with the new website, AND WE MIGHT NOT GET OUR MONEY BACK!!! Plus I tried to call the old number and they said they were no longer in use :(

they wouldn't do that would they

edit: besides i kept the mail so :)

they wouldn't do that would they

edit: besides i kept the mail so :)

same I have kept the mail! best to otherwise we have no proof of what we have bought!!! :D last week I bought a t-shirt and the bag off the store and it just keeps saying paid, and that it has not been despatched :shocked: !!! this is really annoying me :(

same I have kept the mail! best to otherwise we have no proof of what we have bought!!! :D last week I bought a t-shirt and the bag off the store and it just keeps saying paid, and that it has not been despatched :shocked: !!! this is really annoying me :(

last week? well i wouldn't worry too much yet, it can take a while sometimes :aah:

Archived