New mika international store!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just tried this link again and now it doesn't work anymore :blink:

edit: now i can't track my order anymore, i s hope i'll still get my doll, i payed for it after all

I just heard from them regarding the signed doll (because of the other winners announced on Facebook). They confirmed I'd be getting my order in a few weeks so I'm sure it's fine. I will write back and ask them what is going on with this new database though and why our old info is not in there.

I just heard from them regarding the signed doll (because of the other winners announced on Facebook). They confirmed I'd be getting my order in a few weeks so I'm sure it's fine. I will write back and ask them what is going on with this new database though and why our old info is not in there.

ok thanks, so normally i should then get my doll too then, :)

i don't are open a new account yet, till i get my doll :aah:

edit: so i can't shop in the sales yet :aah:

• 4 weeks later...

hi,

i ordered some things from those sales in the beginning of this month and i was wondering if anyone got their stuff or at least a mail it's being shipped?

cause well in comparison to previous times i ordered something, it's getting to last long, or maybe that's just my idea?

my tofu doll isn't there yet either, but i'm less worried about cause when i ordered it was still in production, allthough i think i might send a mail to know more. :dunno:

Archived