whoaa....wait - did he just say he had a breakup?

Vanessa-a.k.a-Echa

on MIKA's new blog, on 4th paragraph:

One the first evening together, and with the musician Paul Steel we wrote a song called Underwater. It happened in about fifteen minutes. I had just gone through a rough break up, and somehow, the pressure of the second album, the break up, the touring and my sisters accident left me feeling as if I needed to gasp for air. The chorus reflects that. “All I need is the love you breath, put your lips on me and I can live underwater”

WITH WHOM???? on the tour last year did he ever mentioned he was hooking up with anybody? NO.....he never told us that...or from tweets...:tears:

Can someone explain me about this?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on MIKA's new blog, on 4th paragraph:

One the first evening together, and with the musician Paul Steel we wrote a song called Underwater. It happened in about fifteen minutes. I had just gone through a rough break up, and somehow, the pressure of the second album, the break up, the touring and my sisters accident left me feeling as if I needed to gasp for air. The chorus reflects that. “All I need is the love you breath, put your lips on me and I can live underwater”

WITH WHOM???? on the tour last year did he ever mentioned he was hooking up with anybody? NO.....he never told us that...or from tweets...:tears:

Can someone explain me about this?

One of the main things about MIKA is: he's very reticent about relationships, he pratically never talks about it :mf_rosetinted: And also, he doesn't has to tell what's happening all the time with him, even personal things :dunno:

I confess I got curious when I read this part, but I don't think it's necessary keeping moving this subject, hope it had been explaining your doubt :wink2:

Archived