question about a MIKA song

MIKA*lover(:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been messing around with my clarinet and all of a sudden I play "CCCC C GG FFF E" and then repeat. It sounds like it'd go with a Mika song that goes like "Boomboomboomboom ba boom boom" but i can't think of what it would be >.<

Maybe stuck in the middle or lollipop....

I started to playing guitar and my teacher played a part of " Rain" like the sound but i Can't make it yet. Is difficult to play the clarinet????

I have been messing around with my clarinet and all of a sudden I play "CCCC C GG FFF E" and then repeat. It sounds like it'd go with a Mika song that goes like "Boomboomboomboom ba boom boom" but i can't think of what it would be >.<

I usually use those chords on guitar and piano, for either lollipop or Blame it On the Girls, or MAYBE if I remember Love Today... I don't know if Piano and guitar chords can be associated with clarinette :huh: Tell us about it when you'll find it!

ahha I was soooo happy when i figured it out xD lol do anyof you know where I can find bits of MIKA sheet music for the clarinet? like i don't want whole songs. My astma won't keep up lol

=O

Unfortunately I don't know.. usually I just.. play songs while listening so..:aah:

ahha I was soooo happy when i figured it out xD lol do anyof you know where I can find bits of MIKA sheet music for the clarinet? like i don't want whole songs. My astma won't keep up lol

It depends in what sort of chords you're most comfortable with.

I dunno if you're more comfortable using "ABC" or normal notes on a sheet with lines and stuff. I dunno if flute and clarinette have the same kind of music sheets (in my point, probably), so it could help me find you a solution :teehee: (only though if you already found the answer than I'll might shut up):biggrin2:

It depends in what sort of chords you're most comfortable with.

I dunno if you're more comfortable using "ABC" or normal notes on a sheet with lines and stuff. I dunno if flute and clarinette have the same kind of music sheets (in my point, probably), so it could help me find you a solution :teehee: (only though if you already found the answer than I'll might shut up):biggrin2:

I am better with notes on the staff but either would work fine :) Thats how I learned Harry Potter (writting ABC on a peice of paper and then playing the rythm) and I haven't found any for the clarinet I found Piano for over my shoulder which I am going to try to learn anyway :)

Archived