qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spring break = lots of revision, yaaayy

I'm not being rude but my geography teacher is so rubbish! :l I need an A :tears:

hmm geography...haven't been in that class for a while.I should go in tomorrow :aah:

But yeah my teacher (the woman one xD I have two) is always like 'I believe everyone here can get an A as long as you all study' blah,blah,blah.

Do teachers not know that break means rest meaning no studying

hmm geography...haven't been in that class for a while.I should go in tomorrow :aah:

But yeah my teacher (the woman one xD I have two) is always like 'I believe everyone here can get an A as long as you all study' blah,blah,blah.

Do teachers not know that break means rest meaning no studying

She's right though!

I miss loads of geography lessons for some reasons :/ maybe that is why I'm so bad at it D: but it's soo boring, I only like the sciencey/natural disasters bit :aah:

My maths teacher's basically like, youre all getting As or higher, theres no question about it, you WILL revise :mf_rosetinted: and I've been with him since year 7 so ya :aah: but my parents (or my tutor) wont except anything but an A either. I hardly ever see my tutor anyway :aah: she was meant to come today but I told her not to and now she can only come every 2 weeks and you didnt need to know that but wth you dont need to know anything I say :mf_rosetinted:

But I wont except anything lower than an A either =S

Not this break....this break means worrrkkkkk all day and all night. jokes, not all night because then youll be tired.

fact....lol you said that wrong :aah:

:teehee::teehee::teehee:

That made me giggle.

Went to see The Hunger Games last night, but I was soooooo hot, and I had the worst headache, I thought I was gonna pass out, so I can't remember most of it.

That will do :mf_rosetinted:

Gosh, you medical genius. You should make a job out of this! :teehee:

Yikes I'm feeding some cats while their owners are away, but I went over and the lights are on, I can see someone sat on the sofa through a gap in the curtains, but they're not answering the phone or the door :blink:

Gosh, you medical genius. You should make a job out of this! :teehee:

Yikes I'm feeding some cats while their owners are away, but I went over and the lights are on, I can see someone sat on the sofa through a gap in the curtains, but they're not answering the phone or the door :blink:

I wonder how much I'd get paid.

:shocked: Maybe it's someone looking after the house for them? Or a burglar.