Je suis sûr qu'ils sont! un de mes amis est allé à essayer ce programme trop mais malheureusement elle ne pouvait pas aller. Maintenant premier examen de celui-ci est en octobre et .. eh bien, je suis un peu nerveux. veux y aller

Ne pas être nerveux, en Amérique beaucoup de choses sont normaux qui ne sont pas dans d'autres pays. On peut aller à pied jusqu'à un parfait inconnu et les embrasser et puis ont une conversation sur le temps, et il ne serait pas très étrange ici. Ok, c'est peut-être un peu exagéré, mais je l'ai vu ! Si vous n'avez pas à vous soucier de gâchis. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Je m'ennuie tellement de Londres. Comme ... beaucoup. Ma vie entière est là. C'est une ville merveilleuse. Je ne peux pas attendre jusqu'à ce que j'arrive à revenir en arrière.

Je m'ennuie d'être ici. toute ma vie. Je n'ai pas été à l'étranger, même une fois xD je pense que Londres est comme .. ville impressionnante.

Ne pas être nerveux' date=' en Amérique beaucoup de choses sont normaux qui ne sont pas dans d'autres pays. On peut aller à pied jusqu'à un parfait inconnu et les embrasser et puis ont une conversation sur le temps, et il ne serait pas très étrange ici. Ok, c'est peut-être un peu exagéré, mais je l'ai vu ! Si vous n'avez pas à vous soucier de gâchis. :naughty:[/quote']

ce n'est pas grave. Je venais de l'amour à venir il :mf_rosetinted: I really need to go somewhere else :aah:

ce n'est pas grave. Je venais de l'amour à venir il :mf_rosetinted: I really need to go somewhere else :aah:

I may have been exaggerating just a little bit:wink2: but I HAVE seen some strange things happen around here... It might be because I have some really weird friends :mf_rosetinted:

I may have been exaggerating just a little bit:wink2: but I HAVE seen some strange things happen around here... It might be because I have some really weird friends :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I still wanna come there! I know it'll be hard to stay there for a year though :teehee:

:lmfao: I still wanna come there! I know it'll be hard to stay there for a year though :teehee:

It depends on where you go, some places get boring quick, like Virginia. I wish I could travel more :aah: I wanted to go to new York, but when my dad went there he said that it was all farmland except New York City:naughty: so now I wanna see Niagra Falls :teehee:

It depends on where you go' date=' some places get boring quick, like Virginia. I wish I could travel more :aah: I wanted to go to new York, but when my dad went there he said that it was all farmland except New York City:naughty: so now I wanna see Niagra Falls :teehee:[/quote']

I'm coming with you :fisch::aah:

I'm coming with you :fisch::aah:

Yeah, my dad and his friend visited there when he was up north, they didn't get pictures though :aah: you know, now that I think, that place sounds dangerous :blink: I read about a guy who died rolling over the edge in a barrel..... On purpose :shocked:

By the way' date=' if I disappear to somewhere, it's because my iPad ran out of charge :D It's almost 4AM here... :)[/quote']

here's already 11:42am xD

I woke at 6am today :boxed:

Yeah' date=' my dad and his friend visited there when he was up north, they didn't get pictures though :aah: you know, now that I think, that place sounds dangerous :blink: I read about a guy who died rolling over the edge in a barrel..... On purpose :shocked:[/quote']

ooh :blink: hope you'll be okay :D xD

here's already 11:42am xD

I woke at 6am today :boxed:

ooh :blink: hope you'll be okay :D xD

11:42!! This feels WEIRDDDD it's like a TIME MACHINE :blink: You're in.... THE FUTURE!!! Tell me, please, oh please, what happens in the FUTURE?! :teehee:

11:42!! This feels WEIRDDDD it's like a TIME MACHINE :blink: You're in.... THE FUTURE!!! Tell me' date=' please, oh please, what happens in the FUTURE?! :teehee:[/quote']

ALIENS INVASION!!! :shocked::teehee:

Lol :naughty: there are so many B movies about that here' date=' that you shouldn't even joke about it :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

didn't know :aah: I won't joke when I come there :mikacool:I speak like I'm sure I'm coming :mf_rosetinted::doh:

didn't know :aah: I won't joke when I come there :mikacool:I speak like I'm sure I'm coming :mf_rosetinted::doh:

Good, because people believe in some crazy stuff :doh: I read yesterday that a school was teaching kids that the loch ness monster was real... Wait... That was an entire state (Louisiana, in case you ever have to go there) :aah:

Good' date=' because people believe in some crazy stuff :doh: I read yesterday that a school was teaching kids that the loch ness monster was real... Wait... That was an entire state (Louisiana, in case you ever have to go there) :aah:[/quote']

well I don't believe in such stuff :blink::aah:

well I don't believe in such stuff :blink::aah:

Of course not, it has something to do with religion I think, don't want to get involved with that...:fisch: Anyways, good night (well, for me, anyways- this whole time difference thing is confusing) :thumb_yello:

Of course not' date=' it has something to do with religion I think, don't want to get involved with that...:fisch: Anyways, good night (well, for me, anyways- this whole time difference thing is confusing) :thumb_yello:[/quote']

good night! :hug: yes it really is :naughty: