The real issue is getting people to watch as far as the Great Game' date=' then they're hooked because of the cliffhanger and want to watch the next series. And of course there's no stopping them once they see a scandal in Belgravia :naughty:[/quote']

You are kind enough to let them borrow your dvd, in that way they feel honored and have to watched all the episodes, and after that they are hooked :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are kind enough to let them borrow your dvd, in that way they feel honored and have to watched all the episodes, and after that they are hooked :naughty:

Well for that to happen they'd have to lend me money to buy the DVD first :naughty:

Well for that to happen they'd have to lend me money to buy the DVD first :naughty:

Okay :lmfao: But what if they pay you to do something and then with the money you buy the dvd and lend it to them, then they'll feel guilty if they don't watch it :aah:

Okay :lmfao: But what if they pay you to do something and then with the money you buy the dvd and lend it to them, then they'll feel guilty if they don't watch it :aah:

:lmfao: good idea, I'm using that :naughty: And I know just who to use it on. I have a friend who thinks Benedict is ugly- Ill just ask her again after she sees Sherlock :teehee:

:lmfao: good idea' date=' I'm using that :naughty: And I know just who to use it on. I have a friend who thinks Benedict is ugly- Ill just ask her again after she sees Sherlock :teehee:[/quote']

She thinks what :shocked: You have make her watch sherlock :sneaky2::aah:

Vocation is so tiring!!! You know... swimming and lying on the beach is such a hard work:aah:

Great for you, I'm sick so I've been indoors this week, the only week this summer that it has been warm and sunny :sneaky2::aah:

Great for you, I'm sick so I've been indoors this week, the only week this summer that it has been warm and sunny :sneaky2::aah:

Don't be so shocked, thats what all my friends think. :aah: It's awful, I know. :mf_rosetinted:

Ohhh bad luck. Get well soon:huglove: is it something serious?

Actually it's better to not go to outside with this weather... It's too hot that it feels like you are burning :aah: and tomorrow there will be tsunami in estonia.... At least weather forecast sais so:blink:

Don't be so shocked' date=' thats what all my friends think. :aah: It's awful, I know. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

:chair: that's what I think of your friends :sneaky2::aah:

Ohhh bad luck. Get well soon:huglove: is it something serious?

Actually it's better to not go to outside with this weather... It's too hot that it feels like you are burning :aah: and tomorrow there will be tsunami in estonia.... At least weather forecast sais so:blink:

Thank you :hug: No, just a really bad cold.

I know that's why I hide in the basement, but the I also got no tan at all. I'm almost yellow :aah:

A tsunami? :shocked: Oh, still find it quite cool though :mf_rosetinted:

I know that's why I hide in the basement, but the I also got no tan at all. I'm almost yellow :aah:

:naughty::naughty::naughty: Yeah I know. :teehee:

Hahaa you are clever... I know thete is so nice cool air xD and your skin isn't white at least. That's good:naughty:

yeah me too. I really wanna see it... But if it's gonna swipe me away when i'm outside it won't be that good anymore:aah: but who knows, maybe flying will be amazing:teehee:

now it's bedtime, sweet dreams:hug: and if you won't see me here tomorrow... You may guess the tsunami has been taken me far far away:mf_rosetinted: xD

Just had two of my mum's friends come round, and they first thing they said was, 'GUESS WHO WE SAW ON TV LAST NIGHT. MIKOOOO!'

:mf_rosetinted:

It's MIKA. MIKA. I'm even wearing the tshirt with it written VERY CLEARLY. :naughty:

Aaaaaw, but they were lovely anyway and they said they loved him :naughty:

Samsung tocco lite. I don't know if it's the actual phone or sim card but yeah I never got a text from Clint till now and it was sent like after 5pm. It's annoying I dunno how to fix it..

Oh I was gonna get that! But then I realised, I had no money :doh: That's really weird, maybe you should ring up the phone company or something? :dunno:

RIGHT, OFF TO BED. Night! :huglove:

Hahaa you are clever... I know thete is so nice cool air xD and your skin isn't white at least. That's good:naughty:

yeah me too. I really wanna see it... But if it's gonna swipe me away when i'm outside it won't be that good anymore:aah: but who knows, maybe flying will be amazing:teehee:

now it's bedtime, sweet dreams:hug: and if you won't see me here tomorrow... You may guess the tsunami has been taken me far far away:mf_rosetinted: xD

Well it's white with some yellow tones :aah:

No not that good idea then, :aah: Still think you should try to see it, it can't be that high or can it? :mf_rosetinted: Maybe :lmfao:

Okay goodnight and dream sweet dreams :hug: To sweden, maybe :naughty: