• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw. He won. 33-30. That jerk pulled something last minute in overtime' date=' he thinks he's so smart- I was pwning him!! What a jerk. :naughty:[/quote']

Ah men...:fisch:

BTW did I miss anything in the last 8 hours or so?

Ah men...:fisch:

BTW did I miss anything in the last 8 hours or so?

Well, I did pretty good for someone who hasn't been playing since 97 like he has...:fisch: I think it's just been very empty here. Micah was saying something about a drawing. I did a concept sketch but idk when I can upload it.

Well' date=' I did pretty good for someone who hasn't been playing since 97 like he has...:fisch: I think it's just been very empty here. Micah was saying something about a drawing. I did a concept sketch but idk when I can upload it.[/quote']

Since not all of us are sports people :naughty: Bleh, I hate it when that happens. How soon can you upload it?

Since not all of us are sports people :naughty: Bleh, I hate it when that happens. How soon can you upload it?

I don't know, maybe tonight... But be warned its not very good AT ALL. I messed up and had to wing it a bit. It has Gertrude though:teehee:

I don't know' date=' maybe tonight... But be warned its not very good AT ALL. I messed up and had to wing it a bit. It has Gertrude though:teehee:[/quote']

It's fine hun, we still have a bit of time. But YAY for Gertrude! :arf2:

So have you got any new ideas? P.s- I think I am getting carpal tunnel ever since the discussion about it and now all the book talk.... Ouch it hurts!

:shocked: Sadly no' date=' I'm still trying to figure out the basic plot of the book myself. I know something should be there but I can't put my finger on it :aah: Sorry about the hand, get it better or the :taz: is gonna get u!

Idk what's been up with me today, it's been pretty cray-cray here...:naughty:

It's fine hun, we still have a bit of time. But YAY for Gertrude! :arf2:

:shocked: Sadly no, I'm still trying to figure out the basic plot of the book myself. I know something should be there but I can't put my finger on it :aah: Sorry about the hand, get it better or the :taz: is gonna get u!

Idk what's been up with me today, it's been pretty cray-cray here...:naughty:

Cray-cray.... Lol! Well thhe sketch Micah told me about was her on her way to school, so I could write on that. I don't write very childish at all, so perhaps someone could dumb my writing down a page for me? Or I could do it myself? I have problems writing this. Stupid writers block. Maybe tomorrow when my dad isnt home we can all TinyChat again. Lets have a talk now when we can afford to be muddy with ideas, it may help us clear some things. Have you typed up your list yet?

I think if I can I'll listen to music and write around it. MIKA writes songs for stories and feelings, thats how I operate too so it might help me. I might do some sort of character development just for my own head then share it for molding ( things like favorite color, wishes, hopes, favorite number, type of synesthesia she has... Etc)

Cray-cray.... Lol! Well thhe sketch Micah told me about was her on her way to school' date=' so I could write on that. I don't write very childish at all, so perhaps someone could dumb my writing down a page for me? Or I could do it myself? I have problems writing this. Stupid writers block. Maybe tomorrow when my dad isnt home we can all TinyChat again. Lets have a talk now when we can afford to be muddy with ideas, it may help us clear some things. Have you typed up your list yet?[/quote']

Yes it's a common word in my family since my sister is a superobsessed Beatles fan who wants to marry McCarteny even tho he's like 70 :naughty: Oh god, I write just like you. Goddammit, EDITOR! Fix please??? I have a block too especcially with my poetry right now -_- But yea, let's try to tinychat tommorow (maybe like 8-9ish, I have to finish packing for France :mikasweat: and it's the last time I'll see your guys' faces for a month *tears*

:blink::badword: I'm gonna get on that right now, no worries, it's not that long I think.

I think if I can I'll listen to music and write around it. MIKA writes songs for stories and feelings' date=' thats how I operate too so it might help me. I might do some sort of character development just for my own head then share it for molding ( things like favorite color, wishes, hopes, favorite number, type of synesthesia she has... Etc)[/quote']

Music helps me so much :teehee: For character development, great idea! It'll be helpful!

Yes it's a common word in my family since my sister is a superobsessed Beatles fan who wants to marry McCarteny even tho he's like 70 :naughty: Oh god, I write just like you. Goddammit, EDITOR! Fix please??? I have a block too especcially with my poetry right now -_- But yea, let's try to tinychat tommorow (maybe like 8-9ish, I have to finish packing for France :mikasweat: and it's the last time I'll see your guys' faces for a month *tears*

:blink::badword: I'm gonna get on that right now, no worries, it's not that long I think.

Music helps me so much :teehee: For character development, great idea! It'll be helpful!

Ok! And I just realized there is no biological way I have cts, because my pain originates on the pinky side of my wrist. 6th grade biology saved me. And for the record, I write like this because I don't have a computer, its easy to make spelling errors.

What makes you say that? :mikadas::fisch:

Because he isn't. But again, don't worry about my wrist I'm sure it just needs some rest. The thenar eminence is controlled by the median nerve, but the hypothenar is controlled by the ulnar nerve which does not pass through the carpal tunnel. That means that if the discomfort is not on the thumb side of the wrist and hand, it is not CTS. It cannot result from a compressed nerve. And my discomfort in my wrist is on the pinky side. So.