MIKA @ Razzmatazz, Barcelona, SPAIN - 20 November

Christine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hereeeeeeeee!!!! 2 months and ten days to meet you and see Mika :excite::excite: and today one month since I met Mika at the airport :mikalove: sweet memories :fangurl:

Yees that's true lucky girl!!.. and I think tomorrow it will be a year from the first time we listened to Underwater, he sang it in Seul, I'm right?

Woooow! Only 2 months... but I'm sure that they'll be the largest months ever.. :aah:

before buying the tickets I would like to know, please, if there is possibility to sit down in this venue :original:

I've never been there. I searched some information about the venue. There are 3 rooms and a lot of sofas cause this venue it's like a club but I don't know when Mika performs there people will be able to sit down. No seats :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister

before buying the tickets I would like to know, please, if there is possibility to sit down in this venue :original:

SEATS: NO

STAGE DIMENSIONS: 12 meters x 9 meters x 1.80 meters high.

SOIL TYPE: WORK ON WOOD FLOORS

WINGS OF SOUND: 2 m wide x 4 m depth

SETTING A CEILING HEIGHT: 8 mts.

RIGGING EQUIPMENT: YES

I've never been there. I searched some information about the venue. There are 3 rooms and a lot of sofas cause this venue it's like a club but I don't know when Mika performs there people will be able to sit down. No seats :wink2:

oh no bad luck, I do not know if I can stand for long hours, I was hoping to take a nice trip to Barellona well as going to the concert of Mika...

thank you very much!

it is possible to have the place for the disabled?

it is possible to have the place for the disabled?

Razzmataaz answered me:

Out of the venue there's a an acces available for disabled and inside of the venue there's a specific and safe place for them too.

The doors will open at 8'00 pm :wink2:

Razzmataaz answered me:

Out of the venue there's a an acces available for disabled and inside of the venue there's a specific and safe place for them too.

The doors will open at 8'00 pm :wink2:

thank you very much!

• 4 weeks later...
Today just one month to see my beloved Mika *excited* :excite: and also to meet some MFCers I met in other gigs, see you soon girls :group_hug:

yeeeeeeep! :excite: I'm as nervous as if the show was tomorrow :aah:

The day before the show I'm going to explote! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

We're a few MFC'ers from Denmark thinking about going to this gig, but is there by any chance any one who are flying in to Barcelona this day, so we could meet and go to the venue togther?

'cause we have no idea how to get there :aah:

We're a few MFC'ers from Denmark thinking about going to this gig, but is there by any chance any one who are flying in to Barcelona this day, so we could meet and go to the venue togther?

'cause we have no idea how to get there :aah:

I will be there but I'm going by train, I live at one hour from Barcelona. But we can meet there :wink2:

I will be there but I'm going by train, I live at one hour from Barcelona. But we can meet there :wink2:

Cool!

Hopefully we'll be able to go! I would suck if we couldn't :( But! we're doing our best to get it all in place to go! :D