• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:aah:

If only I was going to see Alice Cooper on Halloween then I could get dressed up..but I don't think I'm going.:tears:

aww :aah: I wish I could be able to go :aah::aah:

Okay, I guess or I don't guess, I know that America is very different from Sweden :mf_rosetinted:

Yes it is. :fisch: Well when it comes to being politically correct we aren't exactly keen on it here... :fisch:

Ttis is the Internet' date=' you know nothing of me... You'd be disturbed. :mf_rosetinted: you really would. :fisch::fisch:[/quote']

And you know nothing of me and I can tell you some things about me will shock you. Anyway gotta do the dishes cos I'm the slave in this house. bye for now :bye:

aww :aah: I wish I could be able to go :aah::aah:

Yes it is. :fisch: Well when it comes to being politically correct we aren't exactly keen on it here... :fisch:

no one is, not even the Government-owned radio station in sweden :fisch:

Haha why exactly I'm so attracted to the dark side of politics and sexuality. It's a psychological explanation I'm sure' date=' really I'm just thinking to myself :naughty:[/quote']

I think that everyone has something.. you might call it strange.. that we are attracted to :naughty:

I think that everyone has something.. you might call it strange.. that we are attracted to :naughty:

That's what I figured I'm juat interested in the strangest things and I cant wrap myself around why :aah: I love it, it puts me in a hmm.... Well like a weird mood. Whatever I guess :naughty:

I love unicorns :teehee: Draw it on a rainbow like the nyan cat :boing:

Do I have to? :aah: wasn't planning on that' date='just a simple unicorn rearing :3

Oooh, I like unicorns. :das:

Oh good :mikadas:

I'll dedicate this drawing to you two since you both like/love unicorns! :boing: