Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:aah:

It's like 12pm now xD

But I'm good :original: you?

By the way i saw your pics on Flickr,they're amazing C:

It wasn't when I wrote that post :mf_rosetinted:

Oh good! I'm pretty amazing :excite:

Thankyou! I'm glad you like them. I think I might be improving.

It wasn't when I wrote that post :mf_rosetinted:

Oh good! I'm pretty amazing :excite:

Thankyou! I'm glad you like them. I think I might be improving.

Okay,I believe you.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh awesome,why in such a good mood? :teehee:

You're welcome :original: Aha I know I'm not improving on my photograpy skills.:mf_rosetinted:

Okay,I believe you.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh awesome,why in such a good mood? :teehee:

You're welcome :original: Aha I know I'm not improving on my photograpy skills.:mf_rosetinted:

You should do.

King Charles saw my cover and said it was brilliant and then followed me :teehee:

You do photography? :blink: You do don't you! Or you wanted that Nikon camera when I did. I don't remember :doh:

You should do.

King Charles saw my cover and said it was brilliant and then followed me :teehee:

You do photography? :blink: You do don't you! Or you wanted that Nikon camera when I did. I don't remember :doh:

Oh lucky you xD Lady Gaga's dad,Joe follows me and some singer called Rye Rye.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't do photography? :blink: I will be doing it when I go to college,right now I probably should start on a portfilio of pictures..

Oh lucky you xD Lady Gaga's dad,Joe follows me and some singer called Rye Rye.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't do photography? :blink: I will be doing it when I go to college,right now I probably should start on a portfilio of pictures..

That's pretty cool. :mf_rosetinted:

That's a good idea :aah: If you like photography, you should probably do it :aah:

Hey there! :original:

You should do.

What cover? :original:

That's pretty cool. :mf_rosetinted:

That's a good idea :aah: If you like photography, you should probably do it :aah:

I am doing it :3

It's just a matter of finding a college here though that does photography as not all of them do it, or it's like photography and print making or something.

This anime am watching is so sad.:tears:

I am doing it :3

It's just a matter of finding a college here though that does photography as not all of them do it, or it's like photography and print making or something.

This anime am watching is so sad.:tears:

I mean, actually get a start on it. Do some photography at home. Or are you? Oh this is confusing. :doh:

That's cool :3 I'm not sure what I wanna do yet :dunno:

I mean, actually get a start on it. Do some photography at home. Or are you? Oh this is confusing. :doh:

That's cool :3 I'm not sure what I wanna do yet :dunno:

I am :3

I took pictures while on holiday and stuff :P

Aww aha. Eloise,do you know if you can change the file type of a video by any chance if so how? xD

I am :3

I took pictures while on holiday and stuff :P

Aww aha. Eloise,do you know if you can change the file type of a video by any chance if so how? xD

Ooooh good :aah:

Well, I can't think :aah: I think there's a website called File converter or something? If you can't find it, I'll have a look for you!

Ooooh good :aah:

Well, I can't think :aah: I think there's a website called File converter or something? If you can't find it, I'll have a look for you!

Oh okay xD just give me a few minutes though am asking my other friend and he goes to uni and does stuff with computers so he should know :3

Hey,at last! :hug:

Haha I changed back to my old keyboard it feels weird using it again but at least the buttons don't stick! :naughty:

Yes at last, I was up late last night going through Geo the bio's epic blog and watching Pete Wentz go down on Brendon Urie. :3 Now I cant hear New Perspective right without the little OH. OHH. Thanks dude! In th middle of it. xD:teehee::naughty:

Yes at last' date=' I was up late last night going through Geo the bio's epic blog and watching Pete Wentz go down on Brendon Urie. :3 Now I cant hear New Perspective right without the little OH. OHH. Thanks dude! In th middle of it. xD:teehee::naughty:

Ooooh :aah:

I like Pete Wentz.:mf_rosetinted: I remember when he was in fall out boy! Oh and someone I know met him in Edinburgh like causally walking along the street.Damn why is that never me? :crybaby:

Ooooh :aah:

I like Pete Wentz.:mf_rosetinted: I remember when he was in fall out boy! Oh and someone I know met him in Edinburgh like causally walking along the street.Damn why is that never me? :crybaby:

Yeah I like him too, cool dude :mf_rosetinted: I WISH I could meet him. I wish I could meet a lot of people. Yep that video is funny as sh!t, the lyrics at that moment cater to my dirty mind as well :lmfao::roftl:

Yeah I like him too' date=' cool dude :mf_rosetinted: I WISH I could meet him. I wish I could meet a lot of people. Yep that video is funny as sh!t, the lyrics at that moment cater to my dirty mind as well :lmfao::roftl:[/quote']

I think we both would like to meet a lot of people :aah: might even be the same people (some) :aah:

Hahaha my boyfriend can't be serious :lmfao:

him and his flat mates are moving to Hull and when I decide to move out I can move in with them but it would be awkward surely? I mean it will be me,Clint,his friends Rob & Alex and their girlfriends :aah:

I will feel odd out no doubt being a freak an all.:naughty: