• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep :mf_rosetinted: thanks soul sister :hug:

Good.:mf_rosetinted: I'm always here for my soul sister :hug:

Of course not.:mf_rosetinted:

Ha you do know you could just mutiquote it's a lot easier. I am fine,just body aches,headache and tired but oh well:dunno: you?

:shun:

I do, the problem is I multiquote a few and then 3 seconds later a new one comes out. And then another one, and another one...Or I take three of them and I've gone over the images limit xD

Why? Has some idiot been bothering you again?:sneaky2:

:sneaky2:

:lmfao:

Ehhh that sucks' date=' thank god I don't start school for a few weeks :aah:[/quote']

Oh that was last year,I don't do that sh*t anymore.:mf_rosetinted:

I get out of school early tomorrow since I haven't got a class last thing and therefore can go home.:kachinga:

I do, the problem is I multiquote a few and then 3 seconds later a new one comes out. And then another one, and another one...Or I take three of them and I've gone over the images limit xD

:hug::hug:

Oh that was last year,I don't do that sh*t anymore.:mf_rosetinted:

I get out of school early tomorrow since I haven't got a class last thing and therefore can go home.:kachinga:

:yay: That only happens for us on the third wednsday of every month :aah::aah::aah:

That's just the way it goes though,trust me it would be a lot better. I'm back at school and so yeah you can probably guess from there. I hate how everyone at my school doesn't like move out the way for you,so from now on am just gonna barge my wall right through and if I so happen to hurt someone when doing so then it is there problem not mine,I just want to get home.:tears:

Weirdos.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Nope we're normal :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think you realized what you're actually implying.... :mf_rosetinted:

Because if you did' date=' you would NEVER have said that to me. :doh:

Oh I've never actually heard the song :teehee:[/quote']

Maybe :naughty: But I like it :das:

It's called Jag saknar dig mindre och mindre by Melissa Horn :teehee:

That's just the way it goes though,trust me it would be a lot better. I'm back at school and so yeah you can probably guess from there. I hate how everyone at my school doesn't like move out the way for you,so from now on am just gonna barge my wall right through and if I so happen to hurt someone when doing so then it is there problem not mine,I just want to get home.:tears:

They're all idiots that can't see how beautiful you really are :huglove: And you're too sweet, you shouldn't worry if you step on some jackasse's foot, he desirves it anyway.

:shun: it's normal time here in north :shun: btw could someone bring me a blanket? I'm cold. :puppy_eyes:

Exactly :hi5::shun:

Awe, I hope you feel better soon :hug:

I'm unbeatable.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

No, weirdo, it's not. I just eat when I'm hungry. Sometimes it's 8pm, 9pm, 10pm and sometimes it's midnight.:mf_rosetinted:

Okay :aah:

Well I'm eat when I'm hungry too and when I'm not hungry :naughty: Just that my parents make the dinner and it's ready around 5-6 pm and lunch in school is at 12 pm so I'm hungry by 5pm :teehee:

They're all idiots that can't see how beautiful you really are :huglove: And you're too sweet, you shouldn't worry if you step on some jackasse's foot, he desirves it anyway.

Actually it is me that tends to get that,a girl was in the one and took a quick nosy in the maths class I was trying to get in to but she was in the way,she stepped back and stood on my foot,she said sorry but I'm pretty sure she knew I was there.

And I'm only staying sweet cos I don't want to end up a pure horrible person,at times when am in a mood I can really say some hurtful crap (at least to my bf anyway) I always feel bad so yep I ain't changing into a heartless monster.

Like I said to Annu, agree to diagree. :mf_rosetinted:

P.S. I'm home now, do you want me to do that horoscope thing I promised you?:teehee:

Okay then we say that :mf_rosetinted:

I would love to, but my aunt and my grandma will be here any second so it's not a great time :mf_rosetinted: