• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

December 5' date=' 97 (Sagittarius) :teehee:[/quote']

Sagittarius

The fire sign. This tipe of people have incredible energy and turbulent emotion. They get angry easily, and forgive even easier. They're adventourists, very physically strong and are an inspiration to others. They're intelligent, self-conscious and creative.

Rulling planet: Jupiter.

Positive features:

They're open and strong people, but always a bit immature. They're tolerant and don't hold a grudge. In their relationships with people they're honest, but never get too attached to anyone. They have high standards. People that associate with Sagittarius, for any reason, always respect it.

Since Sagittarius trusts others, it expects the same for itself. It's never sneaky or superficial, and has at least a decent opinion of others. People love the company of a Sagittarius because it's easy going and friendly. They have a good sense of humor and are usually in a good mood.

Sagittarius always loves a good joke. It's rather witty and talkative itself. It loves sport and the outdoors. Loves animals. It can easily start a conversation on any topic. It likes to exchange ideas and discus them with others. It's neither selfish, nor arogant. If someone has an idea better that its, it will addopt it easily. Sagittarius usually knows how to turn ideas into practice.

That's just part of it. I'll continue in a bit.:wink2:

Sagittarius

The fire sign. This tipe of people have incredible energy and turbulent emotion. They get angry easily, and forgive even easier. They're adventourists, very physically strong and are an inspiration to others. They're intelligent, self-conscious and creative.

Rulling planet: Jupiter.

Positive features:

They're open and strong people, but always a bit immature. They're tolerant and don't hold a grudge. In their relationships with people they're honest, but never get too attached to anyone. They have high standards. People that associate with Sagittarius, for any reason, always respect it.

Since Sagittarius trusts others, it expects the same for itself. It's never sneaky or superficial, and has at least a decent opinion of others. People love the company of a Sagittarius because it's easy going and friendly. They have a good sense of humor and are usually in a good mood.

Sagittarius always loves a good joke. It's rather witty and talkative itself. It loves sport and the outdoors. Loves animals. It can easily start a conversation on any topic. It likes to exchange ideas and discus them with others. It's neither selfish, nor arogant. If someone has an idea better that its, it will addopt it easily. Sagittarius usually knows how to turn ideas into practice.

That's just part of it. I'll continue in a bit.:wink2:

Brill! I'm surprised how accurate... Except I get WAYYYYYY too attached to people :aah: And I'm not big on sports. But I LOVE them, I just don't actually do any really. :teehee:

I know they can be but in the end there a still some wonderful people too,like me you and the rest of the mfc (maybe apart from one person for me considering she called me an attention whore :pinkbow: ) I don't care if someone doesn't think I'm beautiful anymore though it is nice to feel as if people do think you are,right now I'm getting looks again as I have purple hair (higlights) and yeah don't care as my town is just filled with normal people who live boring lifes and dye there hair boring colours :')

Who said that?:shocked:

Ignore the Stepford wives, being normal is like having no life at all!

No, it's too small, i'm gonna hurt myself:aah: hahhaa me too xD why do you need it? are you angry atm, too, or you need it just in case?

Than hit smth else, I don't know what you have there :aah:

Just in case. I can't go punching people anymore because I'll get in trouble. I'm usually in a good mood and you can't get me angry easilly, but when you do it's hell. But I am proud to say I made a guy's nose bleed once. :pinkbow:

Brill! I'm surprised how accurate... Except I get WAYYYYYY too attached to people :aah: And I'm not big on sports. But I LOVE them' date=' I just don't actually do any really. :teehee:[/quote']

Told ya.:mf_rosetinted: I hate sports!:aah:

Anyways, hope you're ready because here comes the negative. Don't get offended, it's not all true for anyone, but to me a big part of this was. Ready?:teehee:

The negative side:

Some Sagittarius may take foolish risks. While doing so, they'll learn nothing from their mistakes. They don't take care of their money too much and aways exaggertate the expenditure. They often adore gambling.

Many are careless and hasty. They can carelessly hurt others, when they are vain or honest in the wrong time. They tend to break their promises. They don't stick to their plans firmly and often stop one task to go to the other. They can aslo be very undisciplined and foolishly spend their energy.

Famous people born in this sign (yes, it has that too):

Beethoven, Winston Churchill, Walt Disney, Kirk Douglas, Frank Sinatra, Anders Celsius, Montgomery, Mark Twain, Woody Allen, Alexander Eiffel, Édith Piaf...

I gave you the more famous ones. And sorry it takes so long, the book's in Serbian and I have to translate it myself.:wink2:

Told ya.:mf_rosetinted: I hate sports!:aah:

Anyways, hope you're ready because here comes the negative. Don't get offended, it's not all true for anyone, but to me a big part of this was. Ready?:teehee:

The negative side:

Some Sagittarius may take foolish risks. While doing so, they'll learn nothing from their mistakes. They don't take care of their money too much and aways exaggertate the expenditure. They often adore gambling.

Many are careless and hasty. They can carelessly hurt others, when they are vain or honest in the wrong time. They tend to break their promises. They don't stick to their plans firmly and often stop one task to go to the other. They can aslo be very undisciplined and foolishly spend their energy.

Famous people born in this sign (yes, it has that too):

Beethoven, Winston Churchill, Walt Disney, Kirk Douglas, Frank Sinatra, Anders Celsius, Montgomery, Mark Twain, Woody Allen, Alexander Eiffel, Édith Piaf...

I gave you the more famous ones. And sorry it takes so long, the book's in Serbian and I have to translate it myself.:wink2:

YOU FORGOT WALT DISNEY, HE WAS BORN ON THE SAME DAY AS ME :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha! I bolded what was ridiculously true. Although I'm known to NEVER break a promise :teehee:

YOU FORGOT WALT DISNEY' date=' HE WAS BORN ON THE SAME DAY AS ME :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha! I bolded what was ridiculously true. Although I'm known to NEVER break a promise :teehee:[/quote']

Um, no I didn't, he's right after Churchill :aah:

Now comes the fun part: the places, scents, animals that would suit you. Do you want that too?:pinkbow:

Um, no I didn't, he's right after Churchill :aah:

Now comes the fun part: the places, scents, animals that would suit you. Do you want that too?:pinkbow:

Yeah I wasn't paying attention, I was watching the video for celebrate, adfkkfkdiofokf:wub2::wub2::wub2:

YES gimme that too gimmegimmegimme :teehee: