• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, was away a bit, back now :pinkbow: Where is everybody?:blink:

What is?:das:

A show called The Real Story, talks about the actual happenings behind movies that you might think were controversial / etc. So far I've seen the episodes for Jaws, Jurassic Park, and the Amityville Horror.... I love this AKDLDJDJDKJFJDSLLLOEIDMCMD OMFG BRILLIANT.

A show called The Real Story' date=' talks about the actual happenings behind movies that you might think were controversial / etc. So far I've seen the episodes for Jaws, Jurassic Park, and the Amityville Horror.... I love this AKDLDJDJDKJFJDSLLLOEIDMCMD OMFG BRILLIANT.[/quote']

Okay.:mikacool: I'm hooked to Touch. I f-ing love Touch.

OOH! Welcome back :teehee:

Which reminds me' date=' we haven't actually introduced. I'm Grace :pinkbow:[/quote']

hi!! I'm Kimia! and i love your name Grace :wub2:

Shame on me! I should be sleeping hour ago, but i'm here :pinkbow:

aaah Annu! shame on all of us cuz you know, we all sleep after the right time to sleep :aah: btw I LOVE YOUR NEW SIGNATURE! :blush-anim-cl:

hi!! I'm Kimia! and i love your name Grace :wub2:

aaah Annu! shame on all of us cuz you know, we all sleep after the right time to sleep :aah: btw I LOVE YOUR NEW SIGNATURE! :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Kimia :bye: Your name is gorgeous too, I've never heard one like it :teehee::wub2:

How are ya? :teehee:

No clue! Why?:teehee:

Because I liked the kid's hair :roftl:

just watched Adele's concert at Royal Albert Hall :blush-anim-cl: and i'm back!!

OAWGHFBDUILWAFNuigbifhwailIULBDJLWEFBGEWF Adele :wub2:

And wb :naughty:

Shame on me! I should be sleeping hour ago' date=' but i'm here :pinkbow:[/quote']

Shame on you for not coming earlier.:mikacool: What time is it?:mikacool:

Hi Kimia :bye: Your name is gorgeous too' date=' I've never heard one like it :teehee::wub2:

How are ya? :teehee:[/quote']

aww thank you! :huglove: well it's not a typical name! it's actually famous in Iran, and mostly girls in my age . in some other countries it means chemistry as i heard :aah:

thanks i'm very well! :huglove: i was trying to learn halo by beyonce and i got tired so i came here :teehee: how are you?