• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See what I quoted above. And if you're wondering why I've called him Monsieur Tumblr Song' date=' that would be because he has a song about tumblr in which he says Benedict cumberbatch :naughty:[/quote']

He seems awesome!:mikacool: I'm still laughing about the 'Republicans for Voldemort' banner!:aah:

Cool.:mikacool:

Boobs Guy?:mikadas:

And why haven't you still told me what he said???!!!:aah:

Yes :mikadas:

Because I never even said anything about it last nnight I was a bit carried away with having too much to drink so instead I said this > "Lets get wasted and take off our clothes...xD" and yeah he replied with "Sure ;D" :mf_rosetinted:

Then someone how went on about my boobs. Don't know how but oh well.

He seems awesome!:mikacool: I'm still laughing about the 'Republicans for Voldemort' banner!:aah:

Cool.:mikacool:

He is. AMAZING. Smart as heck. I don't even know if there's a word for how amazing. So anyways here's the video. This guy WINS.

Ya know I'm not suppose to be drinking I am 17 but I think you are still not allowed to drink then and I was in a pub as well drinking :aah: it wasn't as if I was in my house :lmfao:

Well I don't know what age you guys're stuck with, but our drinking age is 21. :aah:

Well I don't know what age you guys're stuck with' date=' but our drinking age is 21. :aah:[/quote']

I can drink properly in next year when am 18. :aah:

and apparently when I do turn 18 my friend is gonna take me out for a drink :teehee:

He will be 18 before me since his birthday is in March so yeah he will have to wait.LMAO

I can drink properly in next year when am 18. :aah:

and apparently when I do turn 18 my friend is gonna take me out for a drink :teehee:

He will be 18 before me since his birthday is in March so yeah he will have to wait.LMAO

Well have fun with that :naughty:

As for myself, I've never been keen on drinking.

Probably never will, or at least not for quite awhile.

Well have fun with that :naughty:

As for myself' date=' I've never been keen on drinking.

Probably never will, or at least not for quite awhile.[/quote']

Well your still rather young you might want it more when you are older,like um around 16..& 17..just let your worries float away and get wasted.:lmfao:

Well your still rather young you might want it more when you are older,like um around 16..& 17..just let your worries float away and get wasted.:lmfao:

So 15 is rather young but 16 and 17 suddenly isn't? :naughty:

Anyways, I think it's really, really, stupid. I don't think I'll be changing my mind anytime soon.

Yes :mikadas:

Because I never even said anything about it last nnight I was a bit carried away with having too much to drink so instead I said this > "Lets get wasted and take off our clothes...xD" and yeah he replied with "Sure ;D" :mf_rosetinted:

Then someone how went on about my boobs. Don't know how but oh well.

I love how close you two are.:pinkbow: xD

He is. AMAZING. Smart as heck. I don't even know if there's a word for how amazing. So anyways here's the video. This guy WINS.

300% agreed. That was brilliant. And I love how he got into it with both his heart and brain AND with his arms.:aah:

who wants to make my choregraphy? :aah:

Don't know for what but sure' date=' I'll do it.:mikacool:

Watch this:

Sorry, can't stop with the Irish because THIS is so f-ing AWESOME.

So 15 is rather young but 16 and 17 suddenly isn't? :naughty:

Anyways' date=' I think it's really, really, stupid. I don't think I'll be changing my mind anytime soon.[/quote']

Well it is compared to 17 :aah: I know people who are 17 and are in college so :P plus over here you are classed as an adult once you hit 16. :L

So I am techinally an adult only I seemed to still get treated like a kid by not being allowed to dye my hair colours I want or to get piercings,gawd even when I'm 18 next year I'll probs won't be allowed a tattoo.

300% agreed. That was brilliant. And I love how he got into it with both his heart and brain AND with his arms.:aah:

Don't know for what but sure, I'll do it.:mikacool:

Watch this:

thanks, it is for my PE :naughty: everyone have to make one :teehee:

sooo many times :aah: it was stuck in my head few weeks ago :aah:

Then I'm not alone after all :naughty:

Don't know for what but sure, I'll do it.:mikacool:

Watch this:

*decides to inject even MORE awesome into the equation*

...His Tumblr URL is edwardspoonhands

:lmfao:

Btw, I LOVVVEEEE river dancing. :teehee:

Well it is compared to 17 :aah: I know people who are 17 and are in college so :P plus over here you are classed as an adult once you hit 16. :L

So I am techinally an adult only I seemed to still get treated like a kid by not being allowed to dye my hair colours I want or to get piercings,gawd even when I'm 18 next year I'll probs won't be allowed a tattoo.

Wow, I don't know about that. I like much better being classed as an adult at 18. I feel like it's a lot smarter.

thanks, it is for my PE :naughty: everyone have to make one :teehee:

Do the River Dance. DO IT!!!! DOOOO IIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!:aah:

Then I'm not alone after all :naughty:

*decides to inject even MORE awesome into the equation*

...His Tumblr URL is edwardspoonhands

:lmfao:

Btw' date=' I LOVVVEEEE river dancing. :teehee:[/quote']

Never :naughty:

Oh my...:lmfao: Have you seen this?

:lmao::floor: My stomach huuuuuuuuuuurts :aah:

Don't ever leave me.