golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really tired, so I'm off this time for real. Night peeps :mikacool:

Okay, goodnight :hug:

Yup :mikacool: I don't know what I'm going to do...I could call to the school but...I don't use phones :mikacool:

I'm not the only one :mf_rosetinted: I'm sacred of phones :mf_rosetinted:

I knew it all along :lmfao:

I'm actually your lost twin :mikacool: wait' date=' how old are you again?[/color']

Okay, goodnight :hug:

I'm not the only one :mf_rosetinted: I'm sacred of phones :mf_rosetinted:

Nope, and my parents doesn't get it!! ajsfklsad

I'm actually your lost twin :mikacool: wait, how old are you again?

Nope, and my parents doesn't get it!! ajsfklsad

Okay, you're my lost twin, Annu's my lost sister, and Micah's my lost clone. We're all so alike that we all have had discussions like this :naughty:

Okay' date=' you're my lost twin, Annu's my lost sister, and Micah's my lost clone. We're all so alike that we all have had discussions like this :naughty:[/quote']

Oh, this is weird because Micah is my sister-wife :shocked:

Heheh. I KNOW. :naughty: But we're clones from alternate dimensions.. And she still hasn't granted me the key to the mirror-world! :shun:

Why would you want to go there? :teehee:

*Three Lokis follows her*

*Doesn't roleplay with any*

:mf_rosetinted:

I know it's so annoying :sneaky2: They want me to call people :sneaky2:

And you take like 20 minutes to do it, because you're planning what to say and what if they don't want?

Once I started to cry because someone couldn't give me a ride to the church and I had to call another person :aah: and then I wrote what I was going to say and then called them. Worst moment

You've been there? :teehee: Can I go too? :teehee:

Yes, come with me into the magical mirror-world!!!!! The sky is as pink and beautiful as it was at my house just now, except it doesn't disappear before I can take a picture for you!!! :sneaky2::naughty:

And you take like 20 minutes to do it, because you're planning what to say and what if they don't want?

Once I started to cry because someone couldn't give me a ride to the church and I had to call another person :aah: and then I wrote what I was going to say and then called them. Worst moment

Exactly, oh that's horrible. My worst moment was when they forced me to call the dentist. I called them and asked if I could come, and they was like: no you can't it's the wrong city, you have to go to you're usual dentist. I don't remember everything but at one point no one said anything for a minute, the worst minute in my entire life. It was so horrible, and I was in the bus so I couldn't cry... xD

Yes' date=' come with me into the magical mirror-world!!!!! The sky is as pink and beautiful as it was at my house just now, except it doesn't disappear before I can take a picture for you!!! :sneaky2::naughty:[/quote']

Do they have unicorns and pegasus? :mikacool:

Exactly, oh that's horrible. My worst moment was when they forced me to call the dentist. I called them and asked if I could come, and they was like: no you can't it's the wrong city, you have to go to you're usual dentist. I don't remember everything but at one point no one said anything for a minute, the worst minute in my entire life. It was so horrible, and I was in the bus so I couldn't cry... xD

I love how we want to cry because we talk on the phone :roftl: but it sucks :tears: and now I think I have to call to my school

GREAT, 7:13pm, they're not open anymore, I won't come out of my room until tomorrow *curls into a ball*

I love how we want to cry because we talk on the phone :roftl: but it sucks :tears: and now I think I have to call to my school

GREAT, 7:13pm, they're not open anymore, I won't come out of my room until tomorrow *curls into a ball*

YES!!! (Pegasus, Pegasi,?:naughty:)

You have a point :roftl: but yeah it does :tears: Oh, :huh:

Pegasi? .__.

We're weird :mikacool:

Yes :mf_rosetinted: but why are you saying that? just kidding, i love youuuu

Yeah, I don't know if the plural of Pegasus is Pegasus or Pegasi... *looks up* Yes, the plural is Pegasi :naughty:

Edit: or maybe I'm looking for ppteripi? :aah: