Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh :mf_rosetinted: I see :mf_rosetinted:

DUDE!!! :shocked: My dad just asked me to look up if hedgies get along with ferrets... I think he wants oneeeee! :teehee:

OMG YES!!! And I think they do' date=' they just have to get used to each other but google it anyway :aah:[/color']

I wonder that too because I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN MY BODYYYYYYY ._.

Well don't feel so alone-- for awhile I was all sad and didn't really eat much, so now I'm hungry all the time but when I eat it feels like my stomach is going to explode. -_-

Well don't feel so alone-- for awhile I was all sad and didn't really eat much' date=' so now I'm hungry all the time but when I eat it feels like my stomach is going to explode. -_-[/quote']

But I'm feeling okay....WAIT

A while back ago, I wanted to go for a Cultural Scholarship and when they told me I needed 85 I got sad, I felt sad because my school is gonna be sh*t expensive and I wanted to help my parents and I'm good at singing and playing the piano so I felt terrible for being so stupid in high school...

But I'm feeling okay....WAIT

A while back ago, I wanted to go for a Cultural Scholarship and when they told me I needed 85 I got sad, I felt sad because my school is gonna be sh*t expensive and I wanted to help my parents and I'm good at singing and playing the piano so I felt terrible for being so stupid in high school...

:aah::aah::huglove: I hope I do well in high school, else I'm pretty much screwed... :aah: