Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

That's not all' date=' he was threatened with guns, he and his friends... And left at the side of a road tied up... :crybaby: If you'd like the article you can hear it in his own words :tears:[/quote']

I want the article please!!! Oh God, that's horrible!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No' date=' I want him to hold foreverrrrrrrr no matter how long that may be, and pat him on the back and make him feel better ;______;[/quote']

We should go and hold him forever :tears: and cry :tears: and touch his hair :mf_rosetinted:

Hello Grace, I'm tired :aah: And it's 30 minuts until my lesson starts :mf_rosetinted: So, what are you doing? :naughty:

Feeling sad about when Ben was carjacked and talking about how I would hold him and coo comforting things in his ear to make him feel better :pinkbow:

We don't wanna say things outloud, they'll find us :teehee:

But we can simultaneously think them :naughty:

Feeling sad about when Ben was carjacked and talking about how I would hold him and coo comforting things in his ear to make him feel better :pinkbow:

Haha :naughty: But wasn't that long ago? :teehee: Oh, I'm so jealous right now :sneaky2:

I was going to say that you don't need more than 3 hours of sleep, but then I thought the chair was a person, so no you need more than 3 hours of sleep :mf_rosetinted:

...You sit on a person? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh' date=' of course we can :naughty:[/color']

...You sit on a person? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, of course we can :naughty:

:roftl: No, mot the chair I was sitting on another chair. And I deadly serious I thought it was a real person so I freaked out a bit because I thought it was a famous person that I like. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes but still worth being sad over. :aah: He's a brilliant man' date=' I would definitely be up to holding him in my arms eternally :teehee:[/quote']

That's true :naughty:

:roftl: No, mot the chair I was sitting on another chair. And I deadly serious I thought it was a real person so I freaked out a bit because I thought it was a famous person that I like. :mf_rosetinted:

That's true :naughty:

who!??? :teehee: BTW... I think you're sleep deprived :roftl: