Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry! I'm busy lmao'ing to the Spice Girls. :floor: Wannabe makes me laugh SO. HARD. I'm not being mean on purpose' date=' just that you need to move here. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

You lose, I never liked the Spice Girls :mf_rosetinted:

No, I've already told you that I'm moving either to

a) France, because it's France

b) Ireland, because of the cute people with accents and River Dancing

or c) London, because of Mika :mf_rosetinted:

And we have something you don't have so suck it.:mf_rosetinted:

You lose, I never liked the Spice Girls :mf_rosetinted:

No, I've already told you that I'm moving either to

a) France, because it's France

b) Ireland, because of the cute people with accents and River Dancing

or c) London, because of Mika :mf_rosetinted:

And we have something you don't have so suck it.:mf_rosetinted:

I HAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEEEE the Spice Girls. Hence why I laugh at them? :mf_rosetinted:

You've told me thrice, I've memorized it by now.:mikacool:

Well then, what would that be?:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I HAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEEEE the Spice Girls. Hence why I laugh at them? :mf_rosetinted:

You've told me thrice' date=' I've memorized it by now.:mikacool:

Well then, what would that be?:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

How should I know.:mf_rosetinted:

Then why do you keep repeating? I never wanted to go to the USA.:mf_rosetinted:

Dammit. *thinks* Kajmak and pogača. (and letters you don't know). And simpler writing. And thinner people. And I was going to write something else but I forgot. But I'll remember.:mf_rosetinted:

How should I know.:mf_rosetinted:

Then why do you keep repeating? I never wanted to go to the USA.:mf_rosetinted:

Dammit. *thinks* Kajmak and pogača. (and letters you don't know). And simpler writing. And thinner people. And I was going to write something else but I forgot. But I'll remember.:mf_rosetinted:

You're wrong. We have both of those at our whole foods market. :mf_rosetinted:

Thinner people? May be true, but I've never met a morbidly obese person in my life. Letters I don't know? I cant speak Serbian or whatever, but I know the letters. So eat your own words.:mikacool:

Edit: Simpler writing? O:

...you should teach me. :das:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

You're wrong. We have both of those at our whole foods market. :mf_rosetinted:

Thinner people? May be true' date=' but I've never met a morbidly obese person in my life. Letters I don't know? I cant speak Serbian or whatever, but I know the letters. So eat your own words.:mikacool:[/quote']

Then what are they?:mikacool:

Really? Translate this for me (it's in English, just with our letters with the exception of y, w and x because we don't have those): И вилл нот еат мy овн вордс, бецаусе yоу хаве но идеа вхат тхис меанс, до yoy? Aнд И воулд нот вант то маке тхис еасy он yоу, со И aм гивинг yоу тхесе со yоу цоулд телл ме хов то проноунциате тхем ин енглисх: љ, њ, ш, ђ, ћ, џ, ж :mikacool:

ЕDIT: I will once you translate this for me, smart ass.:mikacool:

Edited by golden girl37

Then what are they?:mikacool:

Really? Translate this for me (it's in English, just with our letters with the exception of y, w and x because we don't have those): И вилл нот еат мy овн вордс, бецаусе yоу хаве но идеа вхат тхис меанс, до yoy? Aнд И воулд нот вант то маке тхис еасy он yоу, со И aм гивинг yоу тхесе со yоу цоулд телл ме хов то проноунциате тхем ин енглисх: љ, њ, ш, ђ, ћ, џ, ж :mikacool:

Hehe okay! :das: I will not eat my own words, because you have no idea what this means, do you? And I would not want to make this easy on you, so I am giving you these so you could tell me how to pronounce them in English: љ (a bit like 'lj' as might be found in 'million') њ ( an 'nj' as in.. Perhaps a bit as in 'onion') ш ( a hard s sound as in 'shut') ђ ( hard to describe this one, perhaps a bit of a 'dz' as in 'jack') ћ (like an upwardly inflected c, almost as the 'ch' in 'church') џ ( dž I think, as in 'gin') and ж ( pronounced like ž as in 'pleasure')

~~ WOO! You sure as hell didn't believe me, but boy do I like proving people wrong! I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE being underestimated. Do try not to underestimate me next time! :D

I was actually a bit offended by your lack of faith in me... :/

Oh yes, I forgot!! :doh:

Kajmak is hard for me to describe, since I've never actually HAD it, I just know it's a bit of a dairy product.

And pogača is like... It's a bread, sort of like the 'foccacia' we have that I ADORE. :3

Hehe okay! :das: I will not eat my own words' date=' because you have no idea what this means, do you? And I would not want to make this easy on you, so I am giving you these so you could tell me how to pronounce them in English: љ (a bit like 'lj' as might be found in 'million') њ ( an 'nj' as in.. Perhaps a bit as in 'onion') ш ( a hard s sound as in 'shut') ђ ( hard to describe this one, perhaps a bit of a 'dz' as in 'jack') ћ (like an upwardly inflected c, almost as the 'ch' in 'church') џ ( dž I think, as in 'gin') and ж ( pronounced like ž as in 'pleasure')

~~ WOO! You sure as hell didn't believe me, but boy do I like proving people wrong! I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE being underestimated. Do try not to underestimate me next time! :D

I was actually a bit offended by your lack of faith in me... :/[/quote']

Dear, I know you cheated. I stalked your profile and your current activity, and if you were really answering me this whole time it would've said 'replying to thread' like always, but it didn't. Plus, you've got ђ and ћ wrong.:mf_rosetinted:

Don't underestimate me either.:mikacool: Plus you haven't answered me what kajmak and pogača are. But, all of that and Serbian lessons tomorrow. For now I'm off, good night.:mikacool:

EDIT: Scratch that, wikipedia told you what kajmak and pogača are. Well, almost.:naughty:Not cool Wikipedia!

Dear, I know you cheated. I stalked your profile and your current activity, and if you were really answering me this whole time it would've said 'replying to thread' like always, but it didn't. Plus, you've got ђ and ћ wrong.:mf_rosetinted:

Don't underestimate me either.:mikacool: Plus you haven't answered me what kajmak and pogača are. But, all of that and Serbian lessons tomorrow. For now I'm off, good night.:mikacool:

EDIT: Scratch that, wikipedia told you what kajmak and pogača are. Well, almost.:naughty:Not cool Wikipedia!

I swear I didnt cheat! I had to be on and off this damn ipad. :aah: my dad kept calling me to go to bed!!! :aah::aah::aah::tears: (sad cos you STILL dont believe me) And if I HAD cheated I wouldnt have gotten anything wrong. :mf_rosetinted: Im surprised at you! :tears:

I swear I didnt cheat! I had to be on and off this damn ipad. :aah: my dad kept calling me to go to bed!!! :aah::aah::aah::tears: (sad cos you STILL dont believe me) And if I HAD cheated I wouldnt have gotten anything wrong. :mf_rosetinted: Im surprised at you! :tears:

Riiight...Of course I don't' date=' but tomorrow we shall Tinychat and I will say why. I trust you either left that on purpose, so that it wouldn't be suspicious or just simply made a mistake..oh well :naughty: Good night, Grace :naughty:and I'm leaving before you say the bed bugs thing

Riiight...Of course I don't, but tomorrow we shall Tinychat and I will say why. I trust you either left that on purpose, so that it wouldn't be suspicious or just simply made a mistake..oh well :naughty: Good night, Grace :naughty:and I'm leaving before you say the bed bugs thing

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby: I. CANNOT. STAND. THIS. ISNT IT ENOUGH FOR AN AMERICAN TO CARE THAT SERBIA EXISTS, LET ALONE LEARN THEIR ALPHABET!??? :sneaky2: Now I have to cry myself to sleep, because you didnt believe me. THAT. F*CKING. HURTS. ME. :doh::tears:

Dammit Xenia now Im all pissed off, I hope you're happy. :huh: Most certainly do NOT sleep well. :shun:

...and I hope the bedbugs find you while you sleep, sink their disgusting teeth into your flesh, and feed on your blood and organs. HMMPH.mais je t'aime toujours ma chèrie:hug::naughty:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

And thinner people.

This is SO true! I know because I have many Serbian friends on facebook, and I once saw a group of tourists (might have been a school trip because they were all teenagers) in Athens and everyone was so tall and skinny :shocked: I'm never, ever going to Serbia, I'll feel like an obese gnome :sneaky2:

And sorry for interfering with your convo out of the blue, it's a bad habit of mine :teehee:

Hehe okay! :das: I will not eat my own words' date=' because you have no idea what this means, do you? And I would not want to make this easy on you, so I am giving you these so you could tell me how to pronounce them in English: љ (a bit like 'lj' as might be found in 'million') њ ( an 'nj' as in.. Perhaps a bit as in 'onion') ш ( a hard s sound as in 'shut') ђ ( hard to describe this one, perhaps a bit of a 'dz' as in 'jack') ћ (like an upwardly inflected c, almost as the 'ch' in 'church') џ ( dž I think, as in 'gin') and ж ( pronounced like ž as in 'pleasure')

I was actually a bit offended by your lack of faith in me... :/[/quote']

thought you were writing in Russian and then I saw other signs too :doh::aah: