Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

I'm not sure :aah: that's the first I've been on when she is on LM.com I mean I am usually on when she is online on twitter that's it,when she is on there I spam her so much :lmfao:

:roftl: Well then hopefully another stroke of luck will come your way when she actually feels like saying something :aah::teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Well then hopefully another stroke of luck will come your way when she actually feels like saying something :aah::teehee:

Oh I thought I was gonna be lucky last night and have her follow me on twitter meaning I would of had a lot of luck at first being followed by The Darkness then her...:swoon:

Oh I thought I was gonna be lucky last night and have her follow me on twitter meaning I would of had a lot of luck at first being followed by The Darkness then her...:swoon:

That would have been AMAZING. :wub2: Oh yeah and if I take awhile from now on, its cos I promised Blanca I'd watch the Avengers... :teehee:

That would have been AMAZING. :wub2: Oh yeah and if I take awhile from now on' date=' its cos I promised Blanca I'd watch the Avengers... :teehee:[/quote']

Ha i would of been a happy person :original: even though I am actually rather happy now :teehee: it's okay,I'll be having dinner shortly anyway. :wink2:

Still not home :fisch:

But what does that have to do with you being Swedish?:blink:Sorry, I'm lost :aah:

It's okay, because it so typical behavior if you're swedish, don't talk to anyone, don't stans too close to them and sit absolutely not beside them :mf_rosetinted: xD

Still not home :fisch:

It's okay, because it so typical behavior if you're swedish, don't talk to anyone, don't stans too close to them and sit absolutely not beside them :mf_rosetinted: xD

Oh then that's DEFINITELY not just a Swedish thing :naughty:

Oh then that's DEFINITELY not just a Swedish thing :naughty:

But I always heard that people are so nice to you in USA :aah: Maybe not, but what I've heard it's nit so common in the rest of the world and europé xD

I'm starting to hate summer.:mf_rosetinted:

Jon the club! :teehee:

But I always heard that people are so nice to you in USA :aah: Maybe not, but what I've heard it's nit so common in the rest of the world and europé xD

Well yes we have common courtesy, but we're a paranoid country. :aah: