Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:aah: I have done once it failed so badly xD but I guess I could...maybe.

Dafuq? :mf_rosetinted: are you saying that cos I drew a unicorn last time?

No, cos Phoenix was the first thing that popped into my mind since 1. Harry Potter and 2. Xenia and I were talking about River Phoenix earlier. :aah:

Oh. *pretends to understand* It's OK :itsok::aah:

:roftl: actually I see him just late at night when he's sitting at computer so doesn't matter if he moves out or not :dunno::aah:

Gotta go, see ya guys tomorrow if not tonight. Bye :huglove:

:jawdrop: you just left our awesome convo :mikacool: okay then kill ya later :naughty:

I wanted to draw so badly but all I have is crappy pencils til Christmas :mf_rosetinted:

And I have plenty of supplies' date=' but no pencil sharpener. Personal hell...:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

poor you :itsok: know that feeling:naughty: had no normal sharpener while I was in the village for 2weeks and had to use a crappy one :sneaky2:

poor you :itsok: know that feeling:naughty: had no normal sharpener while I was in the village for 2weeks and had to use a crappy one :sneaky2:

It was bad enough that I gave up and drew with pen last night, talk about a fail! :aah: it wasn't bad, but it's terrible to have to be that careful with what you put in. Couldn't have hurt though, I suppose :naughty:

It was bad enough that I gave up and drew with pen last night' date=' talk about a fail! :aah: it wasn't bad, but it's terrible to have to be that careful with what you put in. Couldn't have hurt though, I suppose :naughty:[/quote']

similar situation again :naughty: I drew that messed up drawing with a pen too :aah::aah: