Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

I guess your right but Xenia is so beautiful :wub2:

Thank you. :teehee: I always thought it was weird.:aah:

Mhm one of the cutest things I've seen in my life. xDDDD Their relationship was....like that. For the fans ofc :naughty:

Ooh' date=' it's amazing! :mf_rosetinted: I really disagree with you there.:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:[/color']

Well at least it was interesting.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Okay.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. :teehee: I always thought it was weird.:aah:

Well at least it was interesting.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Okay.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh please, Brendon and Ryro are ALWAYS interesting.:mikacool:

Mmm haha and that reminds me of when Spencer told the story or the weirdest fan girt they ever got and kept :roftl:

We may agree to disagree then. :naughty:

+1. :mf_rosetinted: Xenia IS beautiful. As a name and as a person. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png You're making me blush.:blush-anim-cl:

No i can't riverdance I wish I could but I Ice skated to the song you must have misread :teehee:

Oh' date=' sorry.:doh: But you can ice skate, and that's beautiful :wub2:

OHHHH ASDFJKL; Johnny Depp y u so amazing? xDDD :swoon:

Because...

everybody-is-weird-johnny-depp-quote-320x445.jpg LKHFK.Llnkh.čfknfbghi.fmjuj<bgju-njhkguHČ-MFJKKIH.čihf

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png You're making me blush.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, sorry.:doh: But you can ice skate, and that's beautiful :wub2:

Because...

everybody-is-weird-johnny-depp-quote-320x445.jpg LKHFK.Llnkh.čfknfbghi.fmjuj<bgju-njhkguHČ-MFJKKIH.čihf

Im good at making people blush, apparently :naughty:

I ice skate toooooo....:fisch:

Im having a total fangurl moment, watching the first Pirates again and we played the suite in my orchestra so just JDJFLAKDSLSJDKDKSKAD :wub2:

I had the most energy during that piece out of everyone else in the orchestra :teehee:

Bye girls :huglove:

Awww, bye :huglove:

Yes you can. :mikacool:

You must begin.:mf_rosetinted:

But I must sleep and eat and pee and go to school.:mf_rosetinted:

And are you beautiful and pale' date=' with yellow hair, like her?

I'd want you beautiful and pale, the way I've dreamed you were, Johanna...:fisch:[/color']

Oh please' date=' Brendon and Ryro are ALWAYS interesting.:mikacool:

Mmm haha and that reminds me of when Spencer told the story or the weirdest fan girt they ever got and kept :roftl:

We may agree to disagree then. :naughty:[/quote']

I bet.:mf_rosetinted:

What is it?:das:

Good.:pinkbow:

Im good at making people blush' date=' apparently :naughty:

I ice skate toooooo....:fisch:

Im having a total fangurl moment, watching the first Pirates again and we played the suite in my orchestra so just JDJFLAKDSLSJDKDKSKAD :wub2:

I had the most energy during that piece out of everyone else in the orchestra :teehee:[/quote']

You've made me blush 500 times since we met :naughty:

Why is everyone here so awesome?:mf_rosetinted:

Again, jealous.:mf_rosetinted: So I'm gonna ignore that and keep posting his pics.

g00000000000000000084bf5c689a30b3c781d7c724ea0c7fdb1f1ffaa8.jpg Now HE can pull anything off :mf_rosetinted:

Awww, bye

But I must sleep and eat and pee and go to school.:mf_rosetinted:

And are you beautiful and pale, with yellow hair, like her?

I'd want you beautiful and pale, the way I've dreamed you were, Johanna...:fisch:

I bet.:mf_rosetinted:

What is it?:das:

Good.:pinkbow:

Ah touché.... :roftl:

And if you're beautiful, what then, with yellow hair, like wheat I think we shall not meet again my little dove, my sweet Johanna :fisch::fisch:

Mmhmm :teehee:

Oh well.... It was.. A ruler... And at the end of the ruler where there were no more measurements apparently the fan wrote in, 'Brendon is here?'

:floor: You should've seen Bren's face when Spencer told the story he was all blushing and such :lmfao: And then he just shrugged xD

:pinkbow:

You've made me blush 500 times since we met :naughty:

Why is everyone here so awesome?:mf_rosetinted:

Again, jealous.:mf_rosetinted: So I'm gonna ignore that and keep posting his pics.

g00000000000000000084bf5c689a30b3c781d7c724ea0c7fdb1f1ffaa8.jpg Now HE can pull anything off :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

I don't know, I suppose I could ask you the same :mf_rosetinted:

Hehehe. No complaints here :naughty:

Agreed. :mf_rosetinted:

Ah touché.... :roftl:

And if you're beautiful' date=' what then, with yellow hair, like wheat I think we shall not meet again my little dove, my sweet Johanna [/color']:fisch::fisch:

Mmhmm :teehee:

Oh well.... It was.. A ruler... And at the end of the ruler where there were no more measurements apparently the fan wrote in, 'Brendon is here?'

:floor: You should've seen Bren's face when Spencer told the story he was all blushing and such :lmfao: And then he just shrugged xD

:pinkbow:

Goodbye, Johanna. You're gone, and yet you're mine. I'm fine, Johanna, I'm fine.. :wub2:

Oh my :lmao::lmao::lmao: Well, you must admit it's creative. :aah:

Why me?:mf_rosetinted:

I mean, who DAFUQ else would look hot with a braided beard and while running like a girl?:mf_rosetinted:

Also like this

johnny-depp-wonka.jpg

3696545_f260.jpg and this.:mf_rosetinted:

Because you're awesome. :mf_rosetinted: *is vaguely aware I'll probably make you blush AGAIN, but doesn't exactly care*

hmm I can't put my finger on anyone else. :aah:

He's barely recognizable in different roles, mark of an amazing actor I think. :wub2:

What?:aah:

I mean.... Really.... :aah: Yep he totally had it coming to him, I can see how one could make certain assumptions, it isn't as if he... Well we all have a fairly good idea, he doesn't always leave things to the imagination :fisch:

Has said all this at extreme risk of sounding like a bandom perv.....:naughty:

Because you're awesome. :mf_rosetinted: *is vaguely aware I'll probably make you blush AGAIN' date=' but doesn't exactly care*

hmm I can't put my finger on anyone else. :aah:

He's barely recognizable in different roles, mark of an amazing actor I think. :wub2:[/quote']

But I suck at everything.:mf_rosetinted:

I think he becomes the role while filming :wub2:

I mean.... Really.... :aah: Yep he totally had it coming to him' date=' I can see how one could make certain assumptions, it isn't as if he... Well we all have a fairly good idea, he doesn't always leave things to the imagination :fisch:

Has said all this at extreme risk of sounding like a bandom perv.....:naughty:

No, I don't mind.:naughty: Just no more of that milk thing.:aah:

No, I don't mind.:naughty: Just no more of that milk thing.:aah:

Ha! It's getting old, you're right. I still think it's hilarious, though :floor:

Mainly because I read it, and the sequel to it, and thought they were really well done. But honestly, someone has way too much time on their hands. :aah::naughty:

Ryan was kneeling in the bathtub, a towel under his knees and another under his hands..:fisch::floor:

Nuh-uh :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes' date=' and it's basically the only thing important to good acting anyways. He's a master. :wub2:[/quote']

What don't I suck at?:mf_rosetinted:

Johnny-Depp-6-Copy.jpg:bow::bow:

Ha! It's getting old' date=' you're right. I still think it's hilarious, though :floor:

Mainly because I read it, and the sequel to it, and thought they were really well done. But honestly, someone has way too much time on their hands. :aah::naughty :

Ryan was kneeling in the bathtub, a towel under his knees and another under his hands..:fisch::floor:

And on their mind.:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

What don't I suck at?:mf_rosetinted:

Johnny-Depp-6-Copy.jpg:bow::bow:

And on their mind.:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

Being smart, and PERFECTLY bilingual, and having impeccable taste, and being a great friend. Probably missed a few. :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm all this worship has reminded me of a Cumberbatch gif, I should remake it for Depp :fisch:

Quite true indeed. :mf_rosetinted: I always wonder if someone from the band has read it. :naughty: