Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Really?:shocked: Mine wants me to be friends with the whole world and to be bubbly and giggly and everything I'm not. I can't explain to her that I'm socially awkward. I tried telling her once that I can't change who I am because she wants me to and that that isn't OK, and she said I could and that she needs to remove all of my bad habits (which is really all of me).

Thank you :naughty: Yeah, I've known her since I was two and we're completely different, but I still love her. I know she means well, she's just really social and popular so she can't understand.

:doh: She really surprises me with that, since I know she has worked with children with special needs her whole life, and yet uses that word so lightly, as if it means nothing.:dunno:

Hmm, well she holds me to this bizarre double standard. One second she will tell me I'm worth nothing at all and shouldn't know anyone, the next it's how 'awesome' I am and all these things I should be doing and how I should be famous for something or other and all this random whatever... S'pose it changes with her moods. :mf_rosetinted: Mmm... :hug: Sometimes, when people mean well they will try to change you but it isn't likely that they will ever understand. That's sort of a fear of mine, that people wont understand me. Not like, as a person, but it's a problem of mine to be misunderstood or taken out of context. :aah: If that makes any sense. Why I like languages, it's a different way of making sure I'm understood and understanding how other people think. :naughty:

Ouch. My aunt is a special needs teacher at an elementary school... I know as well as my mother that it certainly shouldn't be taken lightly but really all my mom wants is attention and she will say whatever she thinks will get people to pay attention to her and respect her (of course it isnt working and she never seems to understand why :doh:)

Hmm' date=' well she holds me to this bizarre double standard. One second she will tell me I'm worth nothing at all and shouldn't know anyone, the next it's how 'awesome' I am and all these things I should be doing and how I should be famous for something or other and all this random whatever... S'pose it changes with her moods. :mf_rosetinted: Mmm... :hug: Sometimes, when people mean well they will try to change you but it isn't likely that they will ever understand. That's sort of a fear of mine, that people wont understand me. Not like, as a person, but it's a problem of mine to be misunderstood or taken out of context. :aah: If that makes any sense. Why I like languages, it's a different way of making sure I'm understood and understanding how other people think. :naughty:

Ouch. My aunt is a special needs teacher at an elementary school... I know as well as my mother that it certainly shouldn't be taken lightly but really all my mom wants is attention and she will say whatever she thinks will get people to pay attention to her and respect her (of course it isnt working and she never seems to understand why :doh:)[/quote']

:huh::huglove:

Yes, it does. Well, at least to me.:naughty: That's actually really cool, and a great way to spend time.

I really don't understand grown ups sometimes.:doh:

:blush-anim-cl:

I practice when I feel down. It helps' date=' for a bizarre reason. So I just will keep at it and we'll see how much I'm able to remember after a year or so :naughty:[/quote']

It helps take your mind off things. Deal! :biggrin2:

:huh::huglove:

Yes, it does. Well, at least to me.:naughty: That's actually really cool, and a great way to spend time.

I really don't understand grown ups sometimes.:doh:

It helps take your mind off things. Deal! :biggrin2:

I don't know, I might mark it as a generational thing, plus maybe just a tinge of a superiority complex. :aah:

Yeah. :D Serbian is...difficult... But nowhere near as hard as it could be so I'm glad for that :naughty:

I don't know' date=' I might mark it as a generational thing, plus maybe just a tinge of a superiority complex. :aah:

Yeah. :D Serbian is...difficult... But nowhere near as hard as it could be so I'm glad for that :naughty:[/quote']

I'm gonna stay a kid forever.:pinkbow:

You think that's difficult? You should see the things I was learning a few months ago.:naughty:

P.S. Have you figured me out?:naughty:

I'm gonna stay a kid forever.:pinkbow:

You think that's difficult? You should see the things I was learning a few months ago.:naughty:

P.S. Have you figured me out?:naughty:

Let us fly off to Neverland together :pinkbow:

Well yes, it is, what exactly WERE you learning a few months ago? :teehee:

Figured you out as in.....:naughty:

Let us fly off to Neverland together :pinkbow:

Well yes' date=' it is, what exactly WERE you learning a few months ago? :teehee:

Figured you out as in.....:naughty:[/quote']

Deal! Can we visit Wonderland on our way? :teehee:

A lot. I was getting ready for this thing called prijemni (it's basically a test to see if you can get in the school you want. But not all high schools have it.) and I had to learn eight years of Serbian in about 5 months.:aah: That includes literature, grammar and our language history. We mostly have crap elementary school Serbian teachers, so we all had to learn everything all at once.:aah:

Because you asked me all of those deep questions yesterday.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Deal! Can we visit Wonderland on our way? :teehee:

A lot. I was getting ready for this thing called prijemni (it's basically a test to see if you can get in the school you want. But not all high schools have it.) and I had to learn eight years of Serbian in about 5 months.:aah: That includes literature, grammar and our language history. We mostly have crap elementary school Serbian teachers, so we all had to learn everything all at once.:aah:

Because you asked me all of those deep questions yesterday.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Absolutely!

So then, basically what you're saying is it's as hard/harder for you to cram your own language than it is for me, as a native English speaker.:naughty:

Oh there was no goal of figuring you out, I just wanted t know. Though considering the length of time we've known each other I know you well enough:3

P.S: Ryan Ross's dog may very well be the best definition of 'puppy dog eyes' I have ever seen in my life.

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Absolutely!

So then' date=' basically what you're saying is it's as hard/harder for you to cram your own language than it is for me, as a native English speaker.:naughty:

Oh there was no goal of figuring you out, I just wanted t know. Though considering the length of time we've known each other :3

P.S: Ryan Ross's dog may very well be the best definition of 'puppy dog eyes' I have ever seen in my life.[/quote']

Yay!:boing:

It wouldn't have been hard if I was learning it gradually on time. But, nooooooo, we HAD to have that idiot for a teacher...-.-

Okay. :3 How long have we known each other?:aah:

I wanna see. :teehee:

Yay!:boing:

It wouldn't have been hard if I was learning it gradually on time. But, nooooooo, we HAD to have that idiot for a teacher...-.-

Okay. :3 How long have we known each other?:aah:

I wanna see. :teehee:

Heheheh well. English is a fairly easy language in my opinion so honestly from 6th grade on there isn't anything left to learn, we just relearn things along with their practical uses :aah:

Like... A couple months, I think? :333

Oh this picture is SO CUTEEEE I can't :wub2: (sorry Rach I know it creeps you out for some reason :naughty:)

tumblr_lj74qmMKZi1qel1i1.jpg

Heheheh well. English is a fairly easy language in my opinion so honestly from 6th grade on there isn't anything left to learn' date=' we just relearn things along with their practical uses :aah:

Like... A couple months, I think? :333

Oh this picture is SO CUTEEEE I can't :wub2: (sorry Rach I know it creeps you out for some reason :naughty:)

[img']http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj74qmMKZi1qel1i1.jpg[/img]

True, true..:naughty:

Wow. Time flies on here..:teehee:

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=54398651Oh my gosh. Puppy!!!!!!! :excite: It is SO cute.:teehee:

True, true..:naughty:

Wow. Time flies on here..:teehee:

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=54398651Oh my gosh. Puppy!!!!!!! :excite: It is SO cute.:teehee:

Sure does :naughty:

Its name is Hobo. The dog isn't the ONLY cute thing in the picture :333:lmfao:

Oh yeah btw have you met Rachie? She likes Ireland tooooooooo :fisch::fisch::fisch: