Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it. xDD

Wait, you listened to the songs without sound?:aah: But I get it, I won't torture you.:aah:

Yes, or just around 20 seconds :aah: Thank you :teehee:

:naughty: yeah' date=' they can't really, but it's advice everyone says not just the school. Most parents don't want you to eat it either :aah: Haha but really, we only pay $1.25 for our lunch :naughty:[/quote']

Seriously, I'm actually quite shocked :aah:

Well that's cheap but in one month that's a lot of money! :mf_rosetinted:

I knew it. xDD

Wait, you listened to the songs without sound?:aah: But I get it, I won't torture you.:aah:

That one's beautiful.:wub2: I love singing that to myself when I'm supposed to get out of bed: 'Don't wake up, won't wake up, can't wake up, no - don't wake me up'..:aah: Aha...I won't ask anymore..:aah: Oh. I always confused those two and I like chips better because we say it like that here too. Nope.:mf_rosetinted:

:wub2::teehee: YES ASK ABOUT THIS, CRISS ANGEL ERMAHGERD! :aah:

:teehee::naughty: Well we'll think of something. Shall we have a chocolate fountain? :aah:

Well, I don't think I'm that lucky, cos I have to think of school anyway! :wink2:

Anyway, I got you, school is both interesting and boring, a mix of the two that I can't define lol! :roftl:

yeah you're right, Bolognese is with mincemeat sauce! :aah: Ah I see, well, school will finish aroud 10th June or something, but this year I'll end at the beginning of July cos of final exams! *help* :blink:

And when will you finish? xD

Okay, then there's no differences? :aah:

In July oh :shocked: xD You won't believe it, but the 30th of May :naughty:

It was :teehee:

Obviously I wouldn't get lost :aah: I've been there long enough for that not to happen xD I do get bored though especially in maths...such a dull subject.

Haha xD But I love math! :teehee:

Well, I don't think I'm that lucky, cos I have to think of school anyway! :wink2:

Anyway, I got you, school is both interesting and boring, a mix of the two that I can't define lol! :roftl:

yeah you're right, Bolognese is with mincemeat sauce! :aah: Ah I see, well, school will finish aroud 10th June or something, but this year I'll end at the beginning of July cos of final exams! *help* :blink:

And when will you finish? xD

True, true. :naughty: exactly, and I dont think I could define it if I tried for hours. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

So, just TOOL?:aah: You're welcome.:pinkbow:

:wub2::teehee: YES ASK ABOUT THIS' date=' CRISS ANGEL ERMAHGERD! :aah:

:teehee::naughty: Well we'll think of something. Shall we have a chocolate fountain? :aah:[/quote']

No.:mf_rosetinted:Just kidding, tell me if you want to.

Do we even know what artist? ERMAHGERD YES. I F*CKING LOVE THAT THING. Just don't send me pics or I'll eat the screen.:aah:

Seriously, I'm actually quite shocked :aah:

Well that's cheap but in one month that's a lot of money! :mf_rosetinted:

Why? :blink:

True, it accumulates, but you know technically we get some of it back in tax refunds :mf_rosetinted: plus our lunches are better than yours :naughty:

Haha xD But I love math! :teehee:

True' date=' true. :naughty: exactly, and I dont think I could define it if I tried for hours. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:[/quote']

ahahaha that's true! :roftl:

Okay, then there's no differences? :aah:

In July oh :shocked: xD You won't believe it, but the 30th of May :naughty:

yap, no differences! Now you can say Spaghetti Bolognese every time you see a micemeat sauce pasta! :aah: Ohh lucky you! :aah: We used to finish on 30th May when we used to start school around 5-6th september, but this year I'll have to suffer :\

So, just TOOL?:aah: You're welcome.:pinkbow:

No.:mf_rosetinted:Just kidding, tell me if you want to.

Do we even know what artist? ERMAHGERD YES. I F*CKING LOVE THAT THING. Just don't send me pics or I'll eat the screen.:aah:

ALDJSLKDLSLD!!!! he's an illusionist...:fisch: an AMAZING illusionist...:fisch::fisch:

Nope, no idea. :aah::aah: Okay, wouldn't want you to cut your mouth tryingg to eat the screen. :mf_rosetinted:

ALDJSLKDLSLD!!!! he's an illusionist...:fisch: an AMAZING illusionist...:fisch::fisch:

Nope' date=' no idea. :aah::aah: Okay, wouldn't want you to cut your mouth tryingg to eat the screen. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Cool.:mf_rosetinted: I died at this show from a magician/comedian called The Amazing Johnatan. Dude made me crack up, and I hate stand up comedy.:roftl:

Darn.:mf_rosetinted: I don't give a damn about my lips, I'm worried about damaging my baby.:mf_rosetinted:

AKDJLKLALDKDKSKD THE ALBUM SAMPLER' date=' I LISTENED TO IT :swoon:

... That's all. :naughty:[/quote']

I'm so curious right now, I'll PM you.

Cool.:mf_rosetinted: I died at this show from a magician/comedian called The Amazing Johnatan. Dude made me crack up, and I hate stand up comedy.:roftl:

Darn.:mf_rosetinted: I don't give a damn about my lips, I'm worried about damaging my baby.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm so curious right now, I'll PM you.

Well criss is just fantastic. He doesn't try to be funny, but his tricks are fantastic I'm a huge fan of his show! :wub2:

xD baby? XD