• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First of all there's no one to take me there since I live like half an hour away from Toronto. Secondly I have no money because the ticket is too expensive. And most of all it's all sold out as soon as I've known it :tears:

No :tears: That's awful :tears: ahhh if I could be at a Kiss concert just once in my life.......:aah:

If I were in the concert I would stay up till the last minute and meet the band then I wanna feel Paul Stanley's chesthair.... it's delicious and yes I'm that weird :fisch:

:roftl: :roftl: :lmfao:

Oh good thought I was the only creeper who wanted to do that xD

Fangirling to the new albums and stuff? Yeah I love that sh*t too :naughty:

I want to lick them. All. Of. Them. :naughty:

Absolutely! And it's so much going on lately, several of my favorite artists have got an album out/will, just announced a tour or something else amazing :wub2:

trololololo :roftl:

C'mon! The song is pretty cool :aah: and GOD, if you want FEELINGS, listen The Leaving Song by Chris Garneau, #FEELINGS.

Yeah! I LOVE the song! :wub2::wub2: It's just a bit creepy to hear a song about a midget dressed up as a clown who sneaks into people's houses and molest them, isn't it? Yes. Yes it is. :naughty: I know, I love that song. And Black and Blue makes me all ljdksks :tears:

Yeah! I LOVE the song! :wub2::wub2: It's just a bit creepy to hear a song about a midget dressed up as a clown who sneaks into people's houses and molest them' date=' isn't it? Yes. Yes it is. :naughty: I know, I love that song. And Black and Blue makes me all ljdksks :tears:[/quote']

I cry with Things She Said and Cats and Kids hfaskldjal ;w;

I cry with Things She Said and Cats and Kids hfaskldjal ;w;

Haven't heard those yet, but going right through to them :teehee: omg, I love going on these late night discovery things where you find a singer and listen to all their songs... I do it so much, but the last time I really did it like this was with Mika xD

Haven't heard those yet' date=' but going right through to them :teehee: omg, I love going on these late night discovery things where you find a singer and listen to all their songs... I do it so much, but the last time I really did it like this was with Mika xD[/quote']

The last time I did it was with...Oh God, I don't even remember :aah: Oh yeah! Hugh Laurie's jazz band :B