• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The breeze knows somethings happening, the dew knows something too?

The sun he smiles that special smile

The sweet song of the black bird calls softly

'cross the bay and the flowers are dancing all the while

Come on and be happy, the day shines around us!

[YOUTUBE]fFtVv0N4Hv0[/YOUTUBE]

1:42 - Hey-Ho, I'm Pippi!

The breeze knows somethings happening, the dew knows something too?

The sun he smiles that special smile

The sweet song of the black bird calls softly

'cross the bay and the flowers are dancing all the while

Come on and be happy, the day shines around us!

[YOUTUBE]fFtVv0N4Hv0[/YOUTUBE]

1:42 - Hey-Ho, I'm Pippi!

Pippi Longstocking! . . . . My childhood, suddenly brought back before me. :roftl:

They played it on the radio yesterday and I was like: hey that's Pippi :aah: Like the swedish version better though :naughty:

Of course you do. :teehee: anyways the Swedish one's probably better in this case. I forgot it existed.... :naughty: I really should go back to the books. They're so cute.

Of course you do. :teehee: anyways the Swedish one's probably better in this case. I forgot it existed.... :naughty: I really should go back to the books. They're so cute.

Yes :naughty: How could you forget that :aah: The boos right' date=' not sure if I've read them :aah: Just on question how many Astrid Lingren books/films have you watched/read? :teehee:

This the swedish version btw :aah:

[YOUTUBE']hRxR9Tcia3M[/YOUTUBE]

oh :tears: so do I! I hope she'll be here when I get home today and everything will have worked out fine. :huglove:

I really hope so too :hug:

Yes :naughty: How could you forget that :aah: The boos right, not sure if I've read them :aah: Just on question how many Astrid Lingren books/films have you watched/read? :teehee:

This the swedish version btw :aah:

[YOUTUBE]hRxR9Tcia3M[/YOUTUBE]

I really hope so too :hug:

:teehee: I don't know, it's just been a really long time. Since when I was... I don't know.... Maybe 5 or 6. I haven't gotten around to a lot of her stuff, mostly Pippi because I can't even attempt to explain how well known it is here and so I had no way to avoid it. :naughty: Okay, I prefer the Swedish version :mf_rosetinted: xDDD

:hug:

:teehee: I don't know' date=' it's just been a really long time. Since when I was... I don't know.... Maybe 5 or 6. I haven't gotten around to a lot of her stuff, mostly Pippi because I can't even attempt to explain how well known it is here and so I had no way to avoid it. :naughty: Okay, I prefer the Swedish version :mf_rosetinted: xDDD

:hug:[/quote']

I see, it just that we had a discussion before about Astrid's book and that people will forget them because they are out of date :aah: So just wonder how well known she's outside of sweden. Do you now about The Brothers Lionheart, Karlsson-on-the-Roof, Emil of Lönneberga, Ronia the Robber's Daughter and Seacrow Island :teehee:

Good because it's better :mf_rosetinted: xD

I see, it just that we had a discussion before about Astrid's book and that people will forget them because they are out of date :aah: So just wonder how well known she's outside of sweden. Do you now about The Brothers Lionheart, Karlsson-on-the-Roof, Emil of Lönneberga, Ronia the Robber's Daughter and Seacrow Island :teehee:

Good because it's better :mf_rosetinted: xD

Oh. Well yes I've heard of them, just haven't read them and I would bet anything that most of the people I know from my school wouldn't recognize them just Pippi. xD I'm not exactly sure how well known she is, since the topic never exactly came up, but I'm relatively sure she's nowhere near as well known as she is in Sweden :teehee:

Oh. Well yes I've heard of them' date=' just haven't read them and I would bet anything that most of the people I know from my school wouldn't recognize them just Pippi. xD I'm not exactly sure how well known she is, since the topic never exactly came up, but I'm relatively sure she's nowhere near as well known as she is in Sweden :teehee:[/quote']

Well I haven't read them either, just watched the films/series :teehee: No of course not, but I have to say that she probably never will be as big as she was in the 80's - 90's again. So I'm surprised and happy that they at least recognize one of her works, Pippi :teehee: