• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay that was some pretty random things :ah: And happy whatever it is :y ay:

And I love you too :hug

@Emma I really like the pic :tee hee:

:teehee: yes, yes it was. :3 but they make sense to me, at least :roftl: xD

:hug: I had to sit through a VERY depressing 2 hours in school today, and everyone was crying, and it was KSJDLSKD :tears::huglove:

Constitution day. The day our federal government forces us to not do classwork, but instead learn about the constitution of the US. :teehee:

Hey :bye:

- Good to hear today was good.

- Get food.

- Same to you :3

- We love you too,very much.

-Nice to know

:a ah:

:teehee:

Okay *gets pastel mints* xD

:huglove::huglove:

:aah::naughty:

:teehee: yes' date=' yes it was. :3 but they make sense to me, at least :roftl: xD

:hug: I had to sit through a VERY depressing 2 hours in school today, and everyone was crying, and it was KSJDLSKD :tears::huglove:

Constitution day. The day our federal government forces us to not do classwork, but instead learn about the constitution of the US. :teehee :

[/quote']

Oh, why what have happened? :huh::huglove:

Okay, sounds....fun xD

Depends on what it is :mf_rosetinted: xD

A test you do and then you use the result to apply to university. :wink2:

I think this video sums this thread up perfectly

[YOUTUBE]EgWVYxkNVH0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

:roftl::floor::lmfao: I just died laughing. Wow. Yes. XD

Hey Rania :huglove:

Prove it.:mf_rosetinted:

IN the other pic I took (mostly for my bf) My 'o' looks like an 'e' xD

Good girl

I wish there was a patting head simile.:mf_rosetinted:

There really needs to be one. xD

Oh, why what have happened? :huh::huglove:

Okay, sounds....fun xD

A test you do and then you use the result to apply to university. :wink2:

We had a 2 hour long presentation to sit through about Rachel Joy Scott and Columbine :tears: and it was AWFUL. So sad. Everyone was gushing. Like, BAWLING. :tears: :tears: And then the presenters were all like, ' close your eyes and think about all the people you love' and they played some even more depressing music to go along with the depressing thoughts all of us already had. And then after that they expected us all to go right back to class and focus on geometry. Psssshhhht. :aah:

Oh. Yeah, then it might be a smart idea. :teehee:

Write something,take a pic then upload it here?:mf_rosetinted:

Oh you agree with me,yay! :hi5:

Will, when I have time :teehee:

We had a 2 hour long presentation to sit through about Rachel Joy Scott and Columbine :tears: and it was AWFUL. So sad. Everyone was gushing. Like' date=' BAWLING. :tears: :tears: And then the presenters were all like, ' close your eyes and think about all the people you love' and they played some even more depressing music to go along with the depressing thoughts all of us already had. And then after that they expected us all to go right back to class and focus on geometry. Psssshhhht. :aah:

Oh. Yeah, then it might be a smart idea. :teehee:[/quote']

Oh that's awful :tears::hug:

Well I'm going to do it, just don't know if I should do it this fall or when I've actually decided what I want to study :aah:

Will, when I have time :teehee:

Oh that's awful :tears::hug:

Well I'm going to do it, just don't know if I should do it this fall or when I've actually decided what I want to study :aah:

:huglove: I know :tears:

Well maybe you should wait until you know what you want to do. That would be my decision-- but it's your choice. :teehee:

So Xenia if you see this, it's for you. I said I would translate something Liv Strömquist has wrote because she's one of my favorite authors. :teehee:

stromquist_liv_2008_einst.jpg

Alber Einstein did all his early research with his first wife Mileva Marić. Mileva was a serbian mathematician who studied theoretical physics in the same class as Einstein, at the Federal Institute of Technology in Zürich. It was forbidden for women to study there, but they had made an exception for Mileva.

Mileva Marić: I think x=my=p^2 What do you think sweetheart?

Einstein: Yes, cutie I think the same.

They published together in 1905 three articles that was revolutionary for the physics. One about the Theory of relativity, one about Brownian motion and one about the Photoelectric effect.

Einstein: Our research is doing great.

Mileva Marić: Yes it does!

In every letter from this time Einstein refer the research about theory of relativity etc. as our research.

But then their marriage fails and Einstein leaves Mileva and marries his cousin. She is left alone with the responsibility for their two children, which the youngest of them suffers from schizophrenia.

Einstein: So long suckers!

stromquist_liv_einsteins_fru.jpg

Later on Einstein would be praised to the skies as a genius and get a fantastical carrier, while Mileva would be completely forgotten.

Einstein never mention Mileva at all, and he never speaks about the discoveries they made together. Instead Einsteins says this:

Einstein: Women aren't made for abstract thinking, Marie Curie is the exception that proves the rule.

Ermahgerd.:shocked: I haven't seen anyone from another country EVER praise us or some of our scientists. They even forget about Nikola Tesla, so seeing someone remember Mileva Marić is really surprising. But in a good way.:teehee: Thank you, Hanna.:huglove:

I want a straight hair for a while -.-

No, I think you want to die.:mf_rosetinted:

yes :mf_rosetinted:

edit: xenia would kill me though. :mikacool:

Yes, yes she would. So run.

Don't ask how I survived not coming here until now.:mf_rosetinted:

Hello, wonder where you were :teehee: Have you seen my post to you :teehee:

Yes you did :aah:

:huglove: I know :tears:

Well maybe you should wait until you know what you want to do. That would be my decision-- but it's your choice. :teehee:

That's what I think to, but on the other hand my brain tells me it's good to do it now when I still goes in school and remember stuff. I don't know what to do :huh:

Ermahgerd.:shocked: I haven't seen anyone from another country EVER praise us or some of our scientists. They even forget about Nikola Tesla, so seeing someone remember Mileva Marić is really surprising. But in a good way.:teehee: Thank you, Hanna.:huglove:

No, I think you want to die.:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, yes she would. So run.

You're welcome :huglove: Did release she was serbian until, I started to translate it :teehee:

Don't ask how I survived not coming here until now.:mf_rosetinted:

Alright, I shan't ask. Though I'm glad you're here! I just got home from school a few minutes ago anyways. :teehee:

Oh yeah, and today I'm supposed to tell you I love you. I know you already know, :naughty: it's a Rachel Joy Scott thing. xD:huglove:

Hello, wonder where you were :teehee: Have you seen my post to you :teehee:

Yes you did :aah:

That's what I think to, but on the other hand my brain tells me it's good to do it now when I still goes in school and remember stuff. I don't know what to do :huh:

Hmm... Hard decision.....:huh: