Mika on France Inter on 18h20

Lucrezia

Well, I didn't do it on purpose X) I really loved the song but I guess I wouldn't have listened to it otherwise (the song, not the interview ;>)... It was just once and I realized which song it was after 1' so... It was fine, I guess xD I really didn't expect them to play it :blush-anim-cl:

I still think it's better to discover it when I get the CD ^^ I'm not gonna listen to it again until then~ :thumb_yello:

Well okay then I'm not going to listen to it, I think :aah: Even if it's really tempting :teehee:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well okay then I'm not going to listen to it, I think :aah: Even if it's really tempting :teehee:

Now that you know it, you can still listen to the interview. They only play it at the end, and the first few notes don't give away anything of what the song is like.

:hi5:

*resisting club*

When is it released in Sweden ? :0

:hi5:

Yes!

First it would be released the 19th, but now it's the 26th, so one more week :huh:

Now that you know it, you can still listen to the interview. They only play it at the end, and the first few notes don't give away anything of what the song is like.

Aha okay thanks :wink2:

thanks so much:flowers2:

very long, interesting interview!

the way he described Clooney was so funny! "he drinks too much coffee":roftl:

:D

Yes, it is indeed!

Is anyone willing to translate? It's worth it

He talks about the difference between singing in French and English, about the new album, electro-pop, le Louvre, Lebanon and Syria, politicians, and about the music he listens to, his family

and george Clooney of course :D

a really lovely and interesting interview!