• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they do count' date=' since they're very definitely perfect for Halloween and usually feature specific Halloween-ish things in the videos (thriller has zombies werewolves etc, Dream Warriors goes with Nightmare on Elm Street) so I'll count them. One of the biggest Halloween songs is obviously This Is Halloween, from an amazing Halloween movie Nightmare Before Christmas and since Emma's already posted the Marilyn Manson version, I'll post Panic! At The Disco's (which is my favorite, because, I mean, yes)

[YOUTUBE']0Nas5kQ1hxw[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah whatever :aah:

Okay that's the only halloween song I know :aah:

So it's celebrated the 30th of April, and people only celebrate to have an excuse to get drunk :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway you have this big fire that you lit in the evening

Valborgseld.jpg

and then people gather around it, watch it burn to the ground and then go home :aah: Well there's usually people singing too, and you often sing a famous swedish song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LfdYysGZZM

and then there's lotteries and you can buy cakes. But that's it. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, how interesting :mikacool: xD

They definitely count.

Okay' date=' what about grim grinning ghosts? Old, but classic

[YOUTUBE']XSaqSVi--Ms[/YOUTUBE]

Never heard :aah:

:hug: oooh, why? :teehee:

Okay since I'm lazy I'll just quote the post I wrote to Grace :naughty:

Because we were talking about Edgard Allan Poe, so my teacher mentioned that he wrote a story about a superintendent that could deduce the most amazing things about people and that that was the preliminary stage to what later would be the more known character Sherlock Holmes. Then he mentioned that it was a modern version of Sherlock holmes that aired earlier this year starring Benedict Cumberbatch and that he thought it was amazing and completely brillant. In other words he have watched Sherlock and he knows who Benedict is :swoon:

And my friend texted me earlier this day and said she finally have watched the Great Game, and when I asked her what she thought about it she answered: "IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS OMG :O"

:dance_man:

Oh' date=' how interesting :mikacool: xD[/quote']

Well it's kind of boring actually, and it's always and then I mean always ridiculous cold :aah: And if you go to the big cities it's crowed with people often more than 15 000 people watching the fire, and I know traveling to the place in the morning just so they can get good places :aah:

Well it's kind of boring actually, and it's always and then I mean always ridiculous cold :aah: And if you go to the big cities it's crowed with people often more than 15 000 people watching the fire, and I know traveling to the place in the morning just so they can get good places :aah:

:aah: wait, do you guys do Oktoberfest? :aah:

Never heard :aah:

Okay since I'm lazy I'll just quote the post I wrote to Grace :naughty:

Because we were talking about Edgard Allan Poe, so my teacher mentioned that he wrote a story about a superintendent that could deduce the most amazing things about people and that that was the preliminary stage to what later would be the more known character Sherlock Holmes. Then he mentioned that it was a modern version of Sherlock holmes that aired earlier this year starring Benedict Cumberbatch and that he thought it was amazing and completely brillant. In other words he have watched Sherlock and he knows who Benedict is :swoon:

And my friend texted me earlier this day and said she finally have watched the Great Game, and when I asked her what she thought about it she answered: "IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS OMG :O"

:dance_man:

Lucky you! :aah:

I'm off for while, see you guys later :hug:

maybe because you don't celebrate Halloween xD

The Monster Mash

[YOUTUBE]SOFCQ2bfmHw[/YOUTUBE]

Probably :aah: But if you can count thriller I think we can't count this horrible children's song that we have :naughty:

And well I don't like your halloween songs :teehee:

Probably :aah: But if you can count thriller I think we can't count this horrible children's song that we have :naughty:

And well I don't like your halloween songs :teehee:

:mf_rosetinted: we we have lots of way better ones than these :mikacool:

It's just that you don't think I should count thriller and ones like that. But the thing is, we play those songs every year on October radio and they're at every Halloween gathering or party. It's a tradition to line dance to thriller. So I'm safe to say it DEFINITELY counts. And others, too that I hear every year at every Halloween function, I'm counting those for sure. XD

:mf_rosetinted: we we have lots of way better ones than these :mikacool:

It's just that you don't think I should count thriller and ones like that. But the thing is' date=' we play those songs every year on October radio and they're at every Halloween gathering or party. It's a tradition to line dance to thriller. So I'm safe to say it DEFINITELY counts. And others, too that I hear every year at every Halloween function, I'm counting those for sure. XD[/quote']

Talking about Halloween songs

I smelled FAME today and I actually liked it to be honest. I hope that someone will give it to me as a Christmas present or something. Along with TOOL. :teehee:

Well that's good.:naughty:

It looks to me I may be getting another bottle of that perfume.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh and I'll be getting TOOL before I go to see Fun.:naughty:

Oh and I forgot to mention that I had no school today because the students (most of them actually) refused to let the teachers get into the school and teach unless 'they were heard' first

In other words, they claim that they want so many things to change (in school facilities mostly) but truth is they just don't want to have lessons and I personally think this is completely stupid.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I had no school today because the students (most of them actually) refused to let the teachers get into the school and teach unless 'they were heard' first

In other words, they claim that they want so many things to change (in school facilities mostly) but truth is they just don't want to have lessons and I personally think this is completely stupid.

Hmm.... Tough situation... Because no matter what it is they're gonna play it off as a violation of rights if people don't meet their demands. :aah: