heeey Grace :hug:

aww why? :huglove:

:hug: because I was in English not doing anything to anyone and this girl I'm not friends with (as in she hates me and I don't hate her and wasn't bothering her) came up and wouldn't stop bothering me. It made me so angry like I don't ever get. And the we had a project to do and my group partner wouldn't do any work and I didn't know what to write amdjkdjd so between those two things, already being stressed and still being sick, I pretty much cried :aah: surprising how much one little two word sentence can ruin your day completely. At least i have you :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ei yhtään ihme :naughty: moni nettikaveri joka asuu pääkaupunkiseudul ties vaan Jämsän Himoksen takia, mut siihen se sit on jäänny :roftl:

Ootko muuten missään nähnny TOOLia myynnissä Suomes? :blink: ainoo paikka mis on nii CDON.com :blink: kävin viime viikol Jämsän ja Jyväskylän kaupat läpi eikä ollu. :doh:

En oo kyl nähny :blink: Tilasin ite Levykauppa Äxästä, mut tuli vähän aikaa sitten viesti, että niillä ei olekaan sitä varastossa ja ne lähettää sen sitte, kun ne saa sitä lisää. Saa nähä millon... Pitäs varmaan peruuttaa toi tilaus ja tilata CDON:ista :blink:

:hug: because I was in English not doing anything to anyone and this girl I'm not friends with (as in she hates me and I don't hate her and wasn't bothering her) came up and wouldn't stop bothering me. It made me so angry like I don't ever get. And the we had a project to do and my group partner wouldn't do any work and I didn't know what to write amdjkdjd so between those two things' date=' already being stressed and still being sick, I pretty much cried :aah: surprising how much one little two word sentence can ruin your day completely. At least i have you :huglove:[/quote']

awwww.... :huglove: and i have you :hug:

En oo kyl nähny :blink: Tilasin ite Levykauppa Äxästä, mut tuli vähän aikaa sitten viesti, että niillä ei olekaan sitä varastossa ja ne lähettää sen sitte, kun ne saa sitä lisää. Saa nähä millon... Pitäs varmaan peruuttaa toi tilaus ja tilata CDON:ista :blink:

ääh... tyhmää... :aah: joo ehkä kannattaa, tilasin kerran jonkun levyn sieltä eikä niillä ollu sitä varastos, kesti 2 kuukautta ennen ku tuli lisää.. :doh: CDON'ista tuli ilmotus tänää et on tulossa et, jos hyvin käy niin saan sen jo maanantaina :teehee:

ääh... tyhmää... :aah: joo ehkä kannattaa, tilasin kerran jonkun levyn sieltä eikä niillä ollu sitä varastos, kesti 2 kuukautta ennen ku tuli lisää.. :doh: CDON'ista tuli ilmotus tänää et on tulossa et, jos hyvin käy niin saan sen jo maanantaina :teehee:

:huglove::huglove::huglove: and I hope you're having A much better day than I am :naughty::wink2:

Joo taidan tehä niin. Tahtosin sen levyn jo, et vois laittaa ne kappaleet kännykkään... Omatunto kieltää lataamasta laittomasti :aah:

Mut nyt mun pitää mennä syömään ._. Moikka!

Ooh' date=' what happened!? :teehee: :3[/quote']

there is this one guy... :teehee: yesterday after few hours my homecoming, one guy from my class came here and he had flowers with him and wished me to get well soon. :wub2:and he said he likes me.. :wub2: and today when i was at school for few hours, he came to me and gave me a kiss... :wub2:

there is this one guy... :teehee: yesterday after few hours my homecoming, one guy from my class came here and he had flowers with him and wished me to get well soon. :wub2:and he said he likes me.. :wub2: and today when i was at school for few hours, he came to me and gave me a kiss... :wub2:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! That. Is. So. Sweet. AKDJSOJDKJD. *massive squee attack* my classmates think I'm messed up xD and now my day is better! And I get to explain Sherlock fandom to my friend akdjsk :teehee:

:teehee:

:roftl: they don't understand that you are talking to someone across the ocean and they don't know i'm real. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: well you don't :aah:

:naughty: well my friends do.... I showed them you xD but nobody else does :roftl: and actually im breaking rules being here :teehee: all the fan clubs for popular artists are disabled on school computers but MFC still works... :kachinga: xDDD

:naug hty: well my friends do.... I showed them you xD but nobody else does :r oftl: and actually im breaking rules being here :te ehee: all the fan clubs for popular artists are disabled on school computers but MFC still works... :kachinga: xDDD

:shocked: *hides* i'm not here... :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: your school failed :naughty: well i'm always here at my IT class and breaking rules... :mf_rosetinted:

oh btw' date=' when he gave me that kiss, we were in front of our english class... :blush-anim-cl: I went totally red :aah: everybody just looked at us like "....:shocked: wtf just happened!? uuuuuu... :mikadas:" :roftl:[/color']

Not here for long..

have fun there :hug:

:shocke d: *hides* i'm not here... :mf_r osetinted:

:r oftl: your school failed :naughty: well i'm always here at my IT class and breaking rules... :mf_rose tinted:

oh btw, when he gave me that kiss, we were in front of our english class... :blush-anim-cl: I went totally red :aah: everybody just looked at us like "....:shocked: wtf just happened!? uuuuuu... :mikada s:" :roftl:

have fun there :hug:

Don't worry they aren't stalking us :mikacool: xD I showed them the bit you wrote in Finnish so they would go away :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I know :naughty: xDDDD rule breakers, we are xD

Aww, that's so cute! He sounds really sweet :3 haha, didn't people say anything? :aah:XD

Don't worry they aren't stalking us :mikaco ol: xD I showed them the bit you wrote in Finnish so they would go away :mf_rosetinted::mf_rose tinted::roftl:

I know :naughty: xDDDD rule breakers' date=' we are xD

Aww, that's so cute! He sounds really sweet :3 haha, didn't people say anything? :aah:XD

:mf_rosetinted: how can i be sure? :mikacool: well done :naughty:

we are, we are... :naughty: xD

well Albert is.. :wub2: (yes, his name is Albert, but everyone calls him Allu :teehee:) nope should they? :aah: they just looked at us like wtf?! :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: how can i be sure? :mikacool: well done :naughty:

we are, we are... :naughty: xD

well Albert is.. :wub2: (yes, his name is Albert, but everyone calls him Allu :teehee:) nope should they? :aah: they just looked at us like wtf?! :aah:

Because we're not in computer anymore and I'm on my iPad xD :naughty:

:naughty:

Dude, Allu is one of the cutest nicknames ever :teehee: in my school everyone would say stuff... XD but if they're too stunned to to talkthat's understandable :roftl: