liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

evening :wink2:

Hola miss :wink2:

Aw:itsok: Omg really? :shocked: What ever for!? I've been in my local newspaper....three times.:mf_rosetinted: But that's nothing :aah:

I'm seeing Of Monsters and Men and I'm going to be on TV because they are recording the whole show on TV :aah: I was once in the newspaper too for fighting against GMO's and environmental stuff at the Canadian Parliament :aah: only time I did something useful in my life hahaha

I'm seeing Of Monsters and Men and I'm going to be on TV because they are recording the whole show on TV :aah: I was once in the newspaper too for fighting against GMO's and environmental stuff at the Canadian Parliament :aah: only time I did something useful in my life hahaha

hey :hug: what's up?

Not much,listening to Fun :3 you?

njah, nothing much. I have that weird feeling, when you don't know how you feel. :blink:

Oh I see,awesome stuff :teehee: Ah yeah I've been in three times,first time due to a class photo at school they usually put them in the paper,then second time was cos our school had a fashion show,well primary 7's and primary 1's did and it was a picture of us all with our p1 buddy :teehee: Last time was for something to do about a writers club at my school (high school that is xD) We made up a book of all our poems/stories etc,mine is in it :teehee: