Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying that Ksenija doesn't like anything I like we should bomb her with the vamps MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They're not THAT good though. Do they have any original songs? XD and Xen likes plenty of things! She pretty much has perfect taste. Omg. :naughty:

They're not THAT good though. Do they have any original songs? XD and Xen likes plenty of things! She pretty much has perfect taste. Omg. :naughty:

There not like gaga or anything but they have talent <3 No for right now. It seems as if she hates everything I like and I hate everything she likes :lmao:

Oh One Direction... Okay...

To be honest, their voice are good, but just that their voices don' fit my style. I find them very mainstream and are not... Impulsive.

Well , every one has their likes and dislikes :dunno:

There not like gaga or anything but they have talent <3 No for right now. It seems as if she hates everything I like and I hate everything she likes :lmao:

And you had to pick Gaga as your example for incredibly talented? XD Eh. They're okay, I would have to hear originals to know if I liked them at all or not. Well I like everything she likes and for the most part, hate everything she hates, sooooo :naughty:

Oh sorry I vanished. :doh:

I'm back now ! Yes it's only the second time I come here no it's not really a surprise that you never see me. My name is Alisson and I'm 19 yo. I know Rachel a little bit because we talked a lot about the show in August. :wink2:

I agree. Just saying that I neither like them nor hate them. I just say that they don't fit my style

:thumb_yello: That's fine

And you had to pick Gaga as your example for incredibly talented? XD Eh. They're okay' date=' I would have to hear originals to know if I liked them at all or not. Well I like everything she likes and for the most part, hate everything she hates, sooooo :naughty:[/quote']

Yes :mf_rosetinted:

I'm back now ! Yes it's only the second time I come here no it's not really a surprise that you never see me. My name is Alisson and I'm 19 yo. I know Rachel a little bit because we talked a lot about the show in August. :wink2:

Now I know 2 Alisson's

Oh that is cool :D I don't hang out here that often anymore. I mean I used to, but things got very busy these days for me. I'm Wendy, I'm from Vietnam but I'm living in Canada now :wink2:

Oh that is cool :D I don't hang out here that often anymore. I mean I used to, but things got very busy these days for me. I'm Wendy, I'm from Vietnam but I'm living in Canada now :wink2:

Nice to meet you ! :thumb_yello: I'm pretty busy too with school and work...

Yes :aah:

OMG I'm happy to know I'm not alone :naughty: My parents were wierd to chose to name me like that.

Nice to meet you ! :thumb_yello: I'm pretty busy too with school and work...

OMG I'm happy to know I'm not alone :naughty: My parents were wierd to chose to name with like that.

Aww :hug: Random question but did you see a girl at the gig with a muliticolored shirt for the girl scouts

Aww :hug: Random question but did you see a girl at the gig with a muliticolored shirt for the girl scouts

I absolutly don't remember. :blink: Why ??

BTW if you don't understand something that I say, just tell me, I'll find a way to say it in an other way. It's not that easy for me to write in english. :wink2:

I absolutly don't remember. :blink: Why ??

BTW if you don't understand something that I say, just tell me, I'll find a way to say it in an other way. It's not that easy for me to write in english. :wink2:

That was me!!!

Okay :wink2: