Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no I just started highschool. How about you, what's your major?

I ended the highschool almost 3 years ago. In Quebec we have the CEGEP between highschool and university. I was in a two years program and I finished it last June. And now I'm in an other program in CEGEP because I didn't want to go right now in university... I was not ready in my mind... :wink2:

I ended the highschool almost 3 years ago. In Quebec we have the CEGEP between highschool and university. I was in a two years program and I finished it last June. And now I'm in an other program in CEGEP because I didn't want to go right now in university... I was not ready in my mind... :wink2:

Ah alright. I guess it's different here :original: i like highschool here

Maybe you'll be able to see yourself, not sure but:

:blush-anim-cl:

As you are shooting this video I am driving into the parking lot , I remember hearing this song and crying cuz That was the first time I had heard mika live and just the thought of him being about 500 feet away :tears:

As you are shooting this video I am driving into the parking lot , I remember hearing this song and crying cuz That was the first time I had heard mika live and just the thought of him being about 500 feet away :tears:

Ohhh too bad ! :tears: I was here at 2:30 PM. You can see Deb and Guylaine a lot in this video. :teehee:

Lollipop:

So much wonderfull memories. :wub2: