Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My concert was acually really bad...

Because you were far away ? I don't know how it was from the back. But where I was, it's just the best day of my life. I found some confettis from the show in my purse last week. :aah:

golden girl37 -> Do you have something against Canada ? :sneaky2::aah:

Because you were far away ? I don't know how it was from the back. But where I was, it's just the best day of my life. I found some confettis from the show in my purse last week. :aah:

golden girl37 -> Do you have something against Canada ? :sneaky2::aah:

...OH MY GOD YOU'RE FROM CANADA TOO. No, nothing against it, beavers and maple sirup FTW. But nevermind that, GIVE ME SMARTIES HFGFJUZGUEZRHUZGUZG

P.S. Sorry if I'm creeping you out, it's 3.50am and I'm high on you don't want to know what and I'm desperate to try Canadian Smarties (long story).

P.P.S. I'm Xenia, btw. :pinkbow:

...OH MY GOD YOU'RE FROM CANADA TOO. No, nothing against it, beavers and maple sirup FTW. But nevermind that, GIVE ME SMARTIES HFGFJUZGUEZRHUZGUZG

P.S. Sorry if I'm creeping you out, it's 3.50am and I'm high on you don't want to know what and I'm desperate to try Canadian Smarties (long story).

P.P.S. I'm Xenia, btw. :pinkbow:

*give some smarties*

I never saw a beaver myself btw. :mf_rosetinted: I'ld love to hear that long story someday. :aah: Nice to meet you Xenia, I'ld make fun about Serbia too but I don't actually know where it is so I'll just say.. HI. :fisch:

*give some smarties*

I never saw a beaver myself btw. :mf_rosetinted: I'ld love to hear that long story someday. :aah: Nice to meet you Xenia, I'ld make fun about Serbia too but I don't actually know where it is so I'll just say.. HI. :fisch:

THANK YOU.

How is that even possible? :mf_rosetinted: Well, Smosh. If you don't know what Smosh is, no use explaining further. :aah::doh: Don't worry, you're not the first.:naughty: It's here:

ENG_Serbia-europe_map.jpg

And you needn't make fun of it, we do plenty of that ourselves each day.:aah: And hey, Alie. :naughty:

THANK YOU.

How is that even possible? :mf_rosetinted: Well, Smosh. If you don't know what Smosh is, no use explaining further. :aah::doh: Don't worry, you're not the first.:naughty: It's here:

And you needn't make fun of it, we do plenty of that ourselves each day.:aah: And hey, Alie. :naughty:

Great ! I now know a new country. :naughty:

I don't know what Smosh is. I'm a little bit lost right now, but you seem to have a lot of fun. :teehee:

Great ! I now know a new country. :naughty:

I don't know what Smosh is. I'm a little bit lost right now, but you seems to have a lot of fun. :teehee:

:yay:

Well, I..I don't know, look them up, I can't explain. :aah: Don't worry, you'll get used to it soon enough, nothing makes sense here anyway. :naughty: You could put it that way..:naughty:

Oh, and welcome to the MFC! :pinkbow:

:yay:

Well, I..I don't know, look them up, I can't explain. :aah: Don't worry, you'll get used to it soon enough, nothing makes sense here anyway. :naughty: You could put it that way..:naughty:

Oh, and welcome to the MFC! :pinkbow:

Thanks for welcoming me 4 months later. :lmfao:

Wow, August? :aah: How come I've not seen you before? :aah: Well, better late than never, I suppose..:naughty:

Yeah I suppose. :naughty: I was posting randomly on different subjects. But I'm a big lurker. :aah: