Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ovaries.jpgI swear I am dead after today.

Hope it's nothing bad. :mf_rosetinted:

tumblr_m7do437ojS1rtyo3y.gif

Hey, at least you managed to make it through the Billie Joe fangurling alive. Quite the accomplishment, that. :mf_rosetinted:

Same... Then again, it wouldn't *cough* wouldn't be too bad if it *coughhack* stayed a little longer... *sniff* :mikacool:

tumblr_m7do437ojS1rtyo3y.gif

Hey' date=' at least you managed to make it through the Billie Joe fangurling alive. Quite the accomplishment, that. :mf_rosetinted:[/color']

Same... Then again, it wouldn't *cough* wouldn't be too bad if it *coughhack* stayed a little longer... *sniff* :mikacool:

Good. :pinkbow:

Billie Joe (hjrhfklr4tgk that pic rjkhgn4ungklh4n), Tyson, Anthony's air humping and now this...I've accomplished the impossible.

True, true..*hands tissue* Carry on. :mikacool:

Good. :pinkbow:

Billie Joe (hjrhfklr4tgk that pic rjkhgn4ungklh4n), Tyson, Anthony's air humping and now this...I've accomplished the impossible.

True, true..*hands tissue* Carry on. :mikacool:

I have this bizarre inner feeling that there's probably at least one picture of Billie Joe better than that. Just to find it. :mf_rosetinted: and I don't have a clue how you've done it, I'm truthfully communicating from the realm of the dead.:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I've been thinking. :mf_rosetinted:Ehm.. *cough* in regards to Cerke. :mf_rosetinted: *hackcoughcough* *blows nose* I wouldn't usually even bother with this, but lately.. *cough* yeah we probably need a cerke fic. :mf_rosetinted: I realized yesterday that almost every other fandom I'm in has one, and this is extremely ironic. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Damn it, I fell right into your nerd trap. :mf_rosetinted:

Now, now, let's not expose our games to the people of the internet. :pinkbow:

It states that one cannot measure the momentum and position of a particle simultaneously with arbitrarily high accuracy... Perhaps there's an uncertainty principle relationship between Facebook and MFC being up and running. :mf_rosetinted:Come on, you know you love it. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, of course.. Shame on me. :das: :das: :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

My music teacher just emailed me saying that she couldn't find the written work I emailed to her a month ago, and because of that she will deduct 4 marks from my final score. That is pretty unfair.

What! :shocked: That's not fair at all, complain!

My music teacher just emailed me saying that she couldn't find the written work I emailed to her a month ago, and because of that she will deduct 4 marks from my final score. That is pretty unfair.

What? :shocked: that's indeed really unfair! :/

Can't you show her the mail you send her as proof you did email her?

Well what scenes have you tried putting there? And okay' date=' patience, patience. :naughty:

Oops, didn't see you! :huglove: sup?[/quote']

So the idea is that the refrain is the fall, and the last refrain is Sherlock laying on the ground dead. And I want to have the "don't be dead" and "I'm a doctor" scene in it too. But it just looks wrong...

Yes, good girl :naughty: