• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd choke if I laughed like that on my own PLUS saw you laughing too :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: I will swim over that stupid sea :shun:

same same...:lmao:

if I wasn't lazy i'd swim da sea too but... well acually I mean if I weren't hardworking and busy I would... :mikacool: *busy him is busy*

because you're dead too then :pinkbow: (this smiley reminds me of someone btw... )

WELL I haven't stayed till 6.. I stayed till 4 and it was when I was hiding under the blankets :aah: and couldn't sleep but today I woke up early, AT 12! so I'm sleepy :mikacool:

you said you didn't want to.. :mikacool:

I don't. But that's why I did. :mikacool::mikacool:

Don't hoard it all to yourself. I know where you hid it.:teehee:

Shut up, it's my money. Get your own instead of being irresponsible. And FYI I didn't hide it. :mikacool:

because you're dead too then :pinkbow: (this smiley reminds me of someone btw... )

WELL I haven't stayed till 6.. I stayed till 4 and it was when I was hiding under the blankets :aah: and couldn't sleep but today I woke up early, AT 12! so I'm sleepy :mikacool:

you said you didn't want to.. :mikacool:

hmm, if I didn't have my new theory that wouldn't actually be SO bad. :mf_rosetinted:

OOOOH STOP IT :pinkbow::drool: someone :das:

im still not happier :shun:

:huglove: I haven't talked to you in forever' date=' [b']where did you go?[/b] :huglove:

TO GEORGIA !

ForeverAloneExcited.png

eeh...

okay-meme.jpg

@Emma I would but again have to go soon so doesn't matter:/

I don't. But that's why I did. :mikacool::mikacool:

Shut up' date=' it's my money. Get your own instead of being irresponsible. And FYI I didn't hide it. :mikacool:[/quote']

Shutup I haven't gotten my first allowance yet and I don't until tommorow. And :biggirl: ha u just said you didn't hide it.

TO GEORGIA !

ForeverAloneExcited.png

eeh...

okay-meme.jpg

@Emma I would but again have to go soon so doesn't matter:/

Trololololo you still got it. :mf_rosetinted: xD

:huglove: I haven't talked to you in forever' date=' where did you go? :huglove:[/quote']

Aww, dunno, I sometimes checked MFC but never really joined in for ages, not that I was busy.. i actually dont know :aah: I finished Miss Peregrine's home ages ago, it was greaaat :teehee: How are you? :pinkbow:

Aww, dunno, I sometimes checked MFC but never really joined in for ages, not that I was busy.. i actually dont know :aah: I finished Miss Peregrine's home ages ago, it was greaaat :teehee: How are you? :pinkbow:

Grace me and Clara were talking and you stole her! :shun:

hardworking yeaaaaaahh :mf_rosetinted: show me your new project :shun:

I left it at Mary's. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

hmm, if I didn't have my new theory that wouldn't actually be SO bad. :mf_rosetinted:

OOOOH STOP IT :pinkbow::drool: someone :das:

im still not happier :shun:

yes yes the

like-a-sir.png?v0 and :drool: and :pinkbow: and :das: and tie.gif one :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't read that for awhile, I want to now ;_; I'm doing great, just tired :mf_rosetinted: stupid school :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't read that for awhile' date=' I want to now ;_; I'm doing great, just tired :mf_rosetinted: stupid school :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

(when will I figure out how to quote more posts at the same time :aah:)

STUPID SCHOOL JGGVFGVJHFCDFVJG i hate it so much atm :aah: people are boring and mean D: