Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because genious me is genious. :naughty:

weelll... that God isn't trained enough yet to make all dreams come true :mf_rosetinted:

oh yes you've told me about that computer xD

well it;s just Google earth renamed :mf_rosetinted: xDD

Aaaaaaall? We just need money for plane tickets and I have to quit my school somehow soon :aah: And rum. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh so you remember :aah:

I know, but it was smart :teehee: xD

yep I do:naughty:

smart me is smart :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Oh right,I will be going on no holiday me,instead my parents are going away somewhere,least I get the house to myself :naughty:

lucky :mf_rosetinted: I'm never alone at home on holidays :aah: and not going somewhere alone either :sneaky2: But this summer will be fun if bro's friends will be there too :lmfao:

Aaaaaaall? We just need money for plane tickets and I have to quit my school somehow soon :aah: And rum. :mf_rosetinted:

oh come oon he's a poor God D: Little Mika is little :itsok:

smart m is smart :mf_rosetinted::aah:

lucky :mf_rosetinted: I'm never alone at home on holidays :aah: and not going somewhere alone either :sneaky2: But this summer will be fun if bro's friends will be there too :lmfao:

I cant be bothered going on holiday with my parents anyway they usually tend to drive me insane :aah: Would be good if they gave me enough money so I can go somewhere myself and by somewhere I mean Manchester,could visit le boyfriend:teehee:

I cant be bothered going on holiday with my parents anyway they usually tend to drive me insane :aah: Would be good if they gave me enough money so I can go somewhere myself and by somewhere I mean Manchester,could visit le boyfriend:teehee:

I usually go to village a week before my mum goes so I'm there without her..at least for a week :naughty: on summer holidays.

Dad doesn't come there anyway so sometimes I stay up whole night :mf_rosetinted:

but well I'm bored of that place xD

WANT SUMMER NOW :excite: I want to jump the next 6 months :mf_rosetinted:

save up some money till summer and go see Clint :mikacool:

poor god :aah: *pets mika too* *mika purrs*

Good :naughty: xD

Yes you are :naughty: Going to compete in the Mika doodle competition? :das:

suree :das: don't know what to draw yet but I think tomorrow I'll draw something.. :aah: how about ya? :das:

Okay you'll have to show me later :das: I'm done I think :aah: Not sure if I should erase some parts or not, hm xD

Okay you'll have to show me later :das: I'm done I think :aah: Not sure if I should erase some parts or not, hm xD

already done? :shocked: wow. I'm lazy. :mf_rosetinted: (as if I didn't knew I was Orkut-Bitch-Please.jpg )

suree I'll show ya^^

already done? :shocked: wow. I'm lazy. :mf_rosetinted: (as if I didn't knew I was Orkut-Bitch-Please.jpg )

suree I'll show ya^^

Well it's supposed to be a doodle so that's what it is :aah: A stick man Mika in a trea xD I can join that club too :fisch:

Yay ;D

15 Doctor Who episodes, 2 bottles of Coke and almost 1,5kg candy and chips... Oh yeah, best day ever :aah: and we still have 10 episodes to go :naughty:

nothing to reply this but I have a question. am I between Mika and Sherlock now on your wall? :mikacool:

it was obvious you wouldnt pet real god :roftl: even not in imagination :mf_rosetinted:

flaffy ket meeka mast beh ciut :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

why to go far up to the sky when I have Mika here :mf_rosetinted:

hi iz ciut iniid. :fangurl:

Well it's supposed to be a doodle so that's what it is :aah: A stick man Mika in a trea xD I can join that club too :fisch:

Yay ;D

trea? :blink: I love drawing stickman Mika :naughty:

Edited by mary*

nothing to reply this but I have a question. am I between Mika and Sherlock now on your wall? :mikacool:

Well, don't die then :aah: Don't die before me :shun: it will be boring :tears:

aih no sumwon hu iz iven ciutar :mf_rosetinted:

15 Doctor Who episodes, 2 bottles of Coke and almost 1,5kg candy and chips... Oh yeah, best day ever :aah: and we still have 10 episodes to go :naughty:

I've always wanted to watch Dr. Who but I keep forgetting about it :blink: Can you tell me whats it about in general? :aah::biggrin2:

Well, don't die then :aah: Don't die before me :shun: it will be boring :tears:

aih no sumwon hu iz iven ciutar :mf_rosetinted:

I won't leave you alone in this cruel world you know. :itsok:(I'll take you with me if I die :mf_popeanim: )

pfft bich pliz. no vei. :shun: (biliv mi iu dont want mi tu sink sou. :naughty::mf_rosetinted: )

edit: 7,500TH POST! :yay::roftl:

How do I write :roftl: Tree, I mean tree :doh: xD It's funny, and I drew a stick man pope too :naughty:

How do I write :roftl: Tree, I mean tree :doh: xD It's funny, and I drew a stick man pope too :naughty:

kinda guessed but still wondered what trea meant xD intereting :das: show me tomorrow, not now or it'll be in my mind while I'll be drawing :doh::aah:

I won't leave you alone in this cruel world you know. :itsok:(I'll take you with me if I die :mf_popeanim: )

pfft bich pliz. no vei. :shun: (biliv mi iu dont want mi tu sink sou. :naughty::mf_rosetinted: )

edit: 7,500TH POST! :yay::roftl:

yay lets burn in hell together :biggrin2:

imagine a curly cat wouldnt that be weird :roftl: mai ket iz cutahr :shun: (aih dunt gett vut iu min :mf_rosetinted:)