Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

How awesome is the original Batman movie? And I'm pretty sure I'm the only one actually rooting for the Joker. And whose favorite character is the Joker. And is it weird that I have The Worst Pies in London stuck in my head after (and while) watching it? Oh well.

Wait! What's your rush? What's your hurry?

You gave me such a fright I thought you was a ghost.

Half a minute can't you sit, sit you down, sit!

All I meant is that I haven't seen a customer for weeks.

Did you come in for a pie, sir?

Do forgive me if my head's a little vague.

*removes cockroach from table* What was that?

But you'd think we had the plague.

From the way that people keep avoiding!

*crushes cockroach with hand* No you don't!

Man, the last few days have been productive (as much as they can be which is more than usual). That's all. I was bored so I came here. Bye.

tumblr_mdtemb3wLT1ro6ynyo1_500.gif

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How awesome is the original Batman movie? And I'm pretty sure I'm the only one actually rooting for the Joker. And whose favorite character is the Joker. And is it weird that I have The Worst Pies in London stuck in my head after (and while) watching it? Oh well.

Man, the last few days have been productive (as much as they can be which is more than usual). That's all. I was bored so I came here. Bye.

Hi!!!! Its Sarrie! Ello Xenia.

WOOOOOOOOOO Sweeney todd yay :aah: I listen to that every day while walking to school :teehee: haven't seen you for ages :blink:

GOOD GOD WOMAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? :aah:

See? :aah: I only know how it's said and its mainly for entertaining their persian friends :roftl: Yeah, they're all Persian, and no I haven't tried it, I've been STUFFED with it :naughty: I always feel like a huge round ball there:mf_rosetinted: I love their huge, thin breads, theyre like as huge as three pizzas O.O and tea tea tea tea, yoghurt with cucumbers, chicken meat and theres so much oil everywhere :teehee: I've also noticed that it's all not really salty :blink:

hahaha xDD cuz you're funny!

oh you mean this? :teehee:

bread_13_20091104_1732896837.jpg

hahha tea is the main drink and also perfect for a breakfast with cheese and those breads! xD but i love yogurt with cucumbers specially with shallot ! and yeah they're so oily compares to european food! btw did you have Ghorme Sabzi? :aah:

hahaha xDD cuz you're funny!

oh you mean this? :teehee:

bread_13_20091104_1732896837.jpg

hahha tea is the main drink and also perfect for a breakfast with cheese and those breads! xD but i love yogurt with cucumbers specially with shallot ! and yeah they're so oily compares to european food! btw did you have Ghorme Sabzi? :aah:

yeaah, ours was more roundish but that looks like it^^ hmmm whats shallot? :aah: and nope, never heard that ghorme sabzi :teehee: I'll ask for the dish's names next time :aah:

Ohh btw thanks for calling me funny :teehee: *is happy for eternity*

Hi!!!! Its Sarrie! Ello Xenia.

Why change your name? :naughty:

WOOOOOOOOOO Sweeney todd yay :aah: I listen to that every day while walking to school :teehee: haven't seen you for ages :blink:

Second favorite movie EVER. :pinkbow: I know and have every song (k, except Johanna, that kinda gets old after the first time you watch it, let alone the next 47468957634258970 times). :mf_rosetinted: That's because you come at the wrong time. And I've sorta been away for the last two or three days. :aah:

GOOD GOD WOMAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? :aah:

Avoiding you. :pinkbow:

Second favorite movie EVER. :pinkbow: I know and have every song (k, except Johanna, that kinda gets old after the first time you watch it, let alone the next 47468957634258970 times). :mf_rosetinted: That's because you come at the wrong time. And I've sorta been away for the last two or three days. :aah:

Awww :pinkbow: Well I'm glad you're back, I missed you. :hug:

Ooo whats the first one?:teehee: I bought the soundtrack cd some time ago and my ipod plays it all the time on shuffle :'D

(that's SO true)

Well, I just started coming here again last week :aah:

HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE POST FOOD PICS HERE AT 2AM WHEN IT'S MY EATING TIME BUT I'M LAZY TO GET UP DDDDDDD:

YOU WILL HAVE TO TORTURE THEN.

Xachapuri.jpg

mamaluga168.jpg

mwvadi.jpg

xinkali.jpg

...not my fault.

so the lipstick you use isn't lipstick at all? :mf_rosetinted:

welll...... he can stand it. :mf_rosetinted:

I thought sisters weren't supposed to be friends or something like that?

I was productive. :pinkbow:

Really? :aah: well then you can say more for yourself than I can. I just sat around wondering where da pak you were and listening to music. :naughty: There are two kinds of people. :naughty: xD I did start reading Harry Potter to my mom, though. c:

I thought sisters weren't supposed to be friends or something like that?

I was productive. :pinkbow:

Not in my town......

Sisters weren't meant to be friends. Its like, the Golden Rule!! Sisters or friends, you have to choose one. I wish I could choose NONE, but my mom said no.

Really? :aah: well then you can say more for yourself than I can. I just sat around wondering where da pak you were and listening to music. :naughty: There are two kinds of people. :naughty: xD I did start reading Harry Potter to my mom' date=' though. c:[/quote']

Ya. And you took away my board game time slot.

Ooo whats the first one?:teehee: I bought the soundtrack cd some time ago and my ipod plays it all the time on shuffle :'D

(that's SO true)

Well, I just started coming here again last week :aah:

Edward Scissorhands.

l672YOpmqo0.jpg Always and forever. ♥

Bought..right. :mf_rosetinted: xD

I peel you, banana, I peeeeeeeeel youuuuuuuuuuu.

Tsk, tsk, don't you be neglectin' our Mika now. :naughty:

yeaah, ours was more roundish but that looks like it^^ hmmm whats shallot? :aah: and nope, never heard that ghorme sabzi :teehee: I'll ask for the dish's names next time :aah:

Ohh btw thanks for calling me funny :teehee: *is happy for eternity*

good! well did you like it? shallot is something like garlic! well ghorme sabzi is gonna look like this xD and it's a favorite food btw persians and too hard to make, that's weird you don't know it!

%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%B2%DB%8C-%D8%A8%D8%A7%DA%AF%D9%88%D8%B4%D8%AA-%D8%B4%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%BA.jpg