Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

Ya but she promised and she said she was going too until you showed up. You're a darn good lesbian...

Now now. :naughty: Just because you're my sister doesn't mean you're exempt from proper spelling and grammar rules. I promise to be strict. :mikacool:

*to

and it isn't my fault she was sick.

PS. please don't make everything I say an argument. :aah:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now now. :naughty: Just because you're my sister doesn't mean you're exempt from proper spelling and grammar rules. I promise to be strict. :mikacool:

*to

and it isn't my fault she was sick.

PS. please don't make everything I say an argument. :aah:

Fine *coughs* lesbian

Really? :aah: well then you can say more for yourself than I can. I just sat around wondering where da pak you were and listening to music. :naughty: There are two kinds of people. :naughty: xD I did start reading Harry Potter to my mom' date=' though. c:[/quote']

I almost finished one of the Lovecraft books, I touched my F homework, I went out, I planned something out for the other New Year, I washed my makeup brushes, I vacuumed, I downloaded 5 movies, I watched Frankenweenie and Batman and CM and TNN (NBC's livestream sucks, btw)...Can't your mum just read it on her own?

Not in my town......

Sisters weren't meant to be friends. Its like, the Golden Rule!! Sisters or friends, you have to choose one. I wish I could choose NONE, but my mom said no.

That's what I said. :aah: Either way, this is only what I've heard. Only child. *sigh*

I almost finished one of the Lovecraft books, I touched my F homework, I went out, I planned something out for the other New Year, I washed my makeup brushes, I vacuumed, I downloaded 5 movies, I watched Frankenweenie and Batman and CM and TNN (NBC's livestream sucks, btw)...Can't your mum just read it on her own?

That's what I said. :aah: Either way, this is only what I've heard. Only child. *sigh*

Wow. I should really, really not be so lazy. I read alot as well, but mainly rereading. I did, however, start Half Blood Prince. :aah: and no she can't, she doesn't have the time. Job hunting is pretty difficult. :aah:

Now now' date=' that's not nice. :pinkbow:

[/quote']

When you see my face hope it gives you hell hope it gives you HELL

when you walk my way hope it gives you HELL hope it gives you Hell

When you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well...................

Well he's a fool you're just as well hope it gives you hell

When you see my face hope it gives you hell hope it gives you HELL

when you walk my way hope it gives you HELL hope it gives you Hell

When you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well...................

Well he's a fool you're just as well hope it gives you hell

Stahp makin me lab u. Srsly. Stahp. :aah:

You're lucky. Sometimes I wish to be an only child. *sigh*

At first I thought he was Sweeney Todd. Johnny Depp= Darn Good actor

:uhno: This would be Sweeney:

Sweeney-Todd-sweeney-todd-24817483-640-480.jpg

And this wonderful, beautiful, amazing, perfect, indescribable person is Edward Scissorhands:

Edward-Scissorhands-08-4.jpg

But yes, Johnny Depp would be the most talented actor ever and one of the most wonderfully perfect people.

:uhno: This would be Sweeney:

Sweeney-Todd-sweeney-todd-24817483-640-480.jpg

And this wonderful, beautiful, amazing, perfect, indescribable person is Edward Scissorhands:

Edward-Scissorhands-08-4.jpg

But yes, Johnny Depp would be the most talented actor ever and one of the most wonderfully perfect people.

Edward Scissorhands was on the tv not too long ago! I stopped everything I was doing and watched it for however many times I have watched it now:aah: